Twelve.

"Are you still feeling pain? Or all good?"
He asked, again sitting down on the chair next to the bed i was on.

"Yea-but, are jungkook and taehyung alright?"
I ask remembering about the earlier drama that happened.

"Jungkook got into a fight, but, why are you asking about tae? He has gone for his part time job since morning."

Wait what?

"What do you mean!?" I got up slowly, a frown on my forehead.

"What do you mean what? Jungkook told me you passed out after seeing his lips bleed. Aerum you missed the other half classes of the day!" He replied.

Why was he lieing?

I know, I saw weird things, I assume I was dreaming after passing out.

But one thing is clear.

I remember it as clear as summer day, I know I passed out, but after the incident with taehyung and jungkook encountering those weird masked men, who were they?

"Are you okay Aerum?" A voice ringed in my head, but that voice sounded like Jin and next second i found that i didn't heard it in my head, Seok jin entered the room asking me that.

"I-" i began, while holding my head, processing everything, i looked at him, "i am okay now!"

I guess?

That fight with those men, was too real to be a dream, what was that!?

I felt a hand on my head, it was Jin's, checking my temperature, he nodded before taking his hands away, "You're fever is okay now."

"Did I really, passed out, just by seeing him bleed?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's what jungkook told us when he brought you here."

"Where is he?"

"At the cafe, he went a bit earlier today he said, as he missed school!" Jin told me.

Jimin entered the room and his facial expression changed when he saw me, he smiled and brought a glass of water for me from the table that basically was what i actually needed the most at the time.

After chugging all the water of the glass in one go, i let out my breathe i felt as if i was holding it until then.

"What's the time right now?"

"Half past four." Hoseok replied calmly taking the glass from my hand and smiling a little.

I looked at him confused, "huhh?" I scratched my hair of my top head,

"Four thirty!" Jin laughed,

Is Hoseok thinking I am mad at him? His smile doesn't seem as bright as usual. But he needs to tell me the truth instead of lieing, and i guess that's why he is hesitant, he is lieing, everyone is lieing, I am not sure.

I just need to know it why they are doing so and what's actually the matter they're hiding, especially jungkook, he wanted to tell me something, but what? Taehyung stopped him from doing that, he even slapped jungkook when he uttered a few things.

Ugh.

What was he saying earlier? I don't quite really remember, i forced myself to think about it.

As far as i can rewind, he was totally panicked about something,

"It's her, she has always been here, she knows! Hyung! She knows what we are doing!" He said yelling at taehyung yanking his hand away.

Yes that's what had happened, but,
who is this she?