Fourteen.

Waking up after a complete eight hours of sleep after so long, i felt so relaxed, although i was having severe body ache before sleeping, i was quite relaxed now.

Jungkook had left the house with other's, saying they'd be back at evening, i didn't mind asking where they were going, i was too tired to even open my eyes when jungkook shook me to tell he's leaving.

I got freshen up after recalling my plan of the day that was visiting my mom and then going to the cafe.

I thought i would have to cook myself some instant noodles, although i hate them. But i was so happy to see jungkook had cooked some fried rice, he left a note saying,

"You better eat this!" I laughed.

After eating, i slipped into my winter coats and after moisturizing my face, i locked the house.

On my way to look out for a taxi, i thought to buy some flowers for my mother, and so i did.

I got a text from Jungkook after a few minutes getting in the taxi to hospital,

Jungfood- can you do my shift today please,
              we'll get late..

Me- why?

I frowned at the text, because it's rare he texts,and almost impossible for me to go to the cafe at his shift time as i will be in the hospital at the time. After a few more minutes my phone ringed a text and i immediately looked at it.

Jungfood-  Some work, are you busy?

                 Me- I am visiting mom.

Jungfood- ohh, it's okay then,
                Can you try making it quick? It's just
              11 am right now and my shift is at 1.

Me- I can try, have you spoken to uncle?

Jungfood- No.. ehehh

Me- You know how uncle is right?

Jungfood- I know how you are, you'll convince
               him right?

I rolled my eyes back to looking out of the window as i let my thoughts wander through my mind, recently i have been ignoring a lot of my thoughts which cause me headache.

It has been two days after meeting the boys, it's all so weird for me that i got comfortable with these new people although i am not a very out going person, and i suppose this has happened to jungkook too, he too has as much social anxiety as i do. Things are going well except for the only thing that won't stop hurting me no matter how much i try, and no matter if i was close to my mother or not, she is my mother and was suffer all these years so that I don't suffer in future.

The taxi crossed through the cafe near the hospital me and jungkook visited earlier, and i got a glance of inside it, and i suppose, the scene inside wasn't really good.

It was really quick but all i saw was that familiar guy getting scolded by the other person, and there was spilled coffee on the table we sat on earlier,"Maybe he spilled it by mistake and is getting scoldings from the elder one" i shrugged and let it be as i almost reached the hospital.

I had this feeling from day one of knowing mom's cancer, i was holding myself back from going really deep about it whatever the feeling was.
And I suppose that was the reason of my constant weird feelings of worries recently.