Thirteen.

After having a huge cup of ramen of our favourite flavours while talking about eachother's weird habbits not even knowing how the topic took over so much time,we decided to leave the restaurant after paying.

It was almost six in the Monday eve, the sky had turned orange, "days would slowly be short!"
I exclaimed welcoming winter.

I needed to be at cafe at exactly six thirty because that's my shift time, so I asked jimin to go back home while I'll go on a different path to reach the cafe.

At first he insisted to come along but i asked him to bring rest of the boys for dinner, as it was decided, so that they won't forget.

"You please take care your way there!" He told me before going and as usual i said exactly what i say everytime, "I can take care of myself!"

I knew the town very well now, so it wasn't a issue reaching the cafe i work at.

I was on my way when my phone buzzed in my pocket, and i knew it would be either mom or my best friend. Although I thought it would be jungkook calling me to remind me about my shift, but i wasn't disappointed to pick up mom's call anyway.

"Heyy mom!"

"Heyy sweetheart!" I heard her say, "Are those seven in now?" She asked.

"Yeah they are, and you tell me have you taken the meds?"

"Yeah- Aerum, tell me, those seven boys are causing you no problems right?"

"No, no mom, they're all good,i am myself suprised, they're such a good company to be with, I actually-" I was speaking when she cuts me off,"okay!" She said.

I felt awkward at that, but let it slide, maybe it's her illness, she's being impatient.

"Aren't you uncomfortable?" She asked and for real she made me uncomfortable with that question, "I am not uncomfortable mom!" I said.

"Okay, where do they all work? I know about jungkook but others?"

"They are working on their music, all of them are together like a music band, and they also work part time at some places." I told her slightly getting annoyed at the point she's asking so many questions about them, and only about them, why?

"Okay, i will hang up now, and Aerum make sure you know everything about the people you are living with, just for security." That was the last thing she said and hung up not giving me any chance to even say bye or take care or whatsoever.

I started to walk again, while recalling what my mother said, it was making me feel kinda uneasy but i decided to let it slide and not think about it much, "it would just cause me headache"

When i reached near my cafe, i saw a couple of people leaving the cafe, and it made me happy to see their satisfied looks on their faces.

I got in and found jungkook cleaning the table, probably the one those people used.

He looked at me and smiled picking up the coffee mugs from the table, meanwhile i wore my apron given by Uncle Park.

"You are three minutes late!" I hear jungkook say, while i roll my eyes and smile, "And?" I say

"Uncle left to just a few minutes ago saying he needs to buy something for his son" he grinned.

"I was handling the counter, the orders, and the food all together!" Proudly he said.

"For three minutes! Wow!" I casually replied scrolling down the list of the customers who regularly visit the cafe, doing my job on the counter.

"Looks like we have gained profit last month!"