16th birthday

𝐴𝑙𝑎𝑟𝑚 𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠

𝑌𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑤𝑜𝑜 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑑𝑙𝑦

"Ughh I don't wanna wake up....not today". Suddenly there are a bunch of notifications at once on Yeonwoo's mobile. She opened her mobile phone and saw almost half the world wishing for her birthday. Well Yeonwoo has many friends so that explains.

"It will take so much time to reply to everyone ughh" . She face palmed and threw her phone across the room and went to the washroom to get ready for school.

 She face palmed and threw her phone across the room and went to the washroom to get ready for school

Yeonwoo came out and wore her uniform. She left her hair open but placed a clip on the side of her hairs and went down. She saw her family downstairs along with her dog Luca.

"Hey Luca! Are you not going to wish me birthday huh?". Yeonwoo said while patting her dog

" He can't speak idiot." Her brother suddenly said from behind startling her.

" Shut up! " She said and hit his arm.

" Hey sweetheart. Happy Birthday! " Suddenly her father said in a very sweet way and hugged her.

" Thank you dad! " She hugged back

" Happy Birthday dear! " Yeonwoo's mom said from the kitchen in her sweet voice.

" Thank you mom! " Yeonwoo replied smiling widely.

" Jibum, are you not going to wish Yeonwoo? " Yeonwoo 's mom said looking at her brother who was scrolling through his phone.

" Ugh whatever happy birthday. " He said still keeping his gaze at his phone.

" Thanks! " Yeonwoo replied.

" Here, your breakfast. " Her mother said as she served everyone their breakfast while they were sitting at the dining table.

After, her father dropped her to school. She saw all her friends there and was really excited. All her friends wished her and she thanked them all.

" Sooo, you are going to give us party or not? " Her friend Gyeongja said in a teasing voice as she never gives them a party .

" Of course I'm going to. We will go to a nice cafe okay? " Yeonwoo said bringing a smile to their faces.

" Yess!! Thanks Yeonwoo! " Her friend Eunhae said

" Welcome guys. Now let's go to class. " Yeonwoo said and walked away as they followed her.

On their way to class they talked and many people wished Yeonwoo on the hallway too. And they finally reached their classes and sat down on their seats.

Yeonwoo is a academically bright students and all the teachers and students adore her. She is super friendly and makes friends very quickly. Well many boys are after Yeonwoo cause she is also really beautiful but Yeonwoo wants to focus more on her studies rather than dating. Cause she turned 16 today her friends think that she should now give some of the boys a chance but Yeonwoo doesn't care tho she is better without anyone.

𝐵𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠

All the students get up from thier seats and run to the cafeteria. Yeonwoo also reaches there and sits down along with her friends and start eating.

" So, in which cafe do you think we should go?? " Gyeongja said breaking the silence between them.

" I don't know. Maybe that one near my house. " Yeonwoo said still looking at her food.

" There are many cafes near your house which one? The name. " Gyeongja said curiously.

Yeonwoo deeply thought for a moment trying to remember the name. She finally remembered the name and said.

" Beyond Temptation. "

Everyone gasped and looked at her with wide eyes like she is an alien.

" Are you serious? That place is expensive. " Her friend Jiwoo said

" So what? My dad will handle it. " Yeonwoo said calmly

" You sure? " Her friend Yoona said.

" Of course! " Yeonwoo said with a wide smile

" Okay then you can't back off now! " Eunhae said and everyone chuckled.

Then they proceeded to finish their lunch and went back to their classes.

𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙

Yeonwoo's dad picked her up and they went to thier house. Yeonwoo went to her room and took a shower to freshen up. She came out and took out her outfit from the wardrobe and wore it.

She left her hair open and combed her bangs a little and took her purse and went out

She left her hair open and combed her bangs a little and took her purse and went out. She already asked for her dad's credit card and cause he loves her a lot he couldn't say no so he gave her cause he trust her and knows that she won't waste money. She looked out of the balcony and saw her friends and quickly ran out to them.

" You are looking really pretty Yeonwoo! " Yoona said.

" Thank you so much! " Yeonwoo said.

" So shall we go? " Jiwoo said.

" Yeah let's go." Everyone nodded and went towards the cafe. They went inside and sat at an empty place and checked the menu. Then the waiter came to take the order.

" Okay so 3 hot chocolate and 2 Mocha "

The waiter wrote it down and went away and came back with the order. They talked and drank and had a lot of fun. Suddenly they saw 3 men and a kid entering the place and they sat down at an empty place. 2 of them didn't sit down. It looked like they were bodyguards. They couldn't see their faces because of the masks. Yeonwoo just shrugged and proceeded to drink her hot chocolate.

Suddenly she got a call and got up without leaving the hot chocolate behind she was about to go out when she accidentally bumped into one of the bodyguards and spilled the hot chocolate on the guy sitting down . She widened her eyes.

" Omg. I'm s-sorry! So sorry!, I-I didn't do it purposely I'm so sorry!"

Yeonwoo just kept on saying sorry but the boy just went towards the washroom without saying anything. The bodyguards told her to go away so she did.

The call was already cut. Her friends approached her.

" Hey it's ok let's just go home now. " Gyeongja said.

" O-ohkk." Yeonwoo said and went to the counter to pay and then she saw the boy coming out without the mask leaving everyone speechless. It was the son of the biggest businessman in South Korea. She looked devastated. She quickly took the card and ran out.

𝐴𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒

Yeonwoo was really scared. She just kept on repeating that incident in her mind and it just got worse and worse. They can ruin her whole family. And they have even seen her face. She can't do anything now. She was in so much tension that she couldn't think straight.

" Well..I-I didn't do it purposely " " Nothing will happen right? " She said still scared.

She then turned off the light and covered her body with the blanket and tried to sleep and she was indeed successful.