Humans make mistakes

"What everything?" He said and Yeonwoo looked down.

"Whatever I said in school.....I-I shouldn't have said that... I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you I was just scared and I deeply apologize for whatever I said I feel like a horrible person..... I really don't think of your dad that way.....please forgive me..."

Yeonwoo said and tears started filling her eyes.

"Okay." He said in a cold voice.

Yeonwoo looked up in shock.

"R-really!?" Yeonwoo said and looked up.

He nodded and she couldn't help but hug him he didn't hug her back though but she didn't care. She was really happy that he has forgiven her. Changha felt his cheeks burning. But why? This is the first time he was feeling this.

"Thank you!"

"Hmm" He said and she smiled at him and was about to go away when he said -

"You are a human after all....humans make mistake." He said with a poker face while Yeonwoo gave him the sweetest smile.

"Good night!" She said and went away after putting on her headphones.

"Good night....." He mumbled and watched her disappearing figure.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡........𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰  𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐥. 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠🫶🏻
.
.
.
𝐁𝐲𝐞👋🏻
.
.
.
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮💕✨