living with boyfriend.

Yeonwoo opened her house door and got inside. Her brother noticed her.

"Whose jacket are you wearing?" Jibum said.

"It's Changha's." Yeonwoo said and Jibum dramatically gasped.

"Omg. What is his clothes doing with you?" Jibum said and covered his mouth.

Yeonwoo took a pillow from the couch and threw it on Jibum.

"He gave me this cause I was feeling cold idiot!" Yeonwoo said, annoyed and Jibum catched the pillow that Yeonwoo threw at him.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Jibum said and Yeonwoo rolled her eyes.

Yeonwoo went upstairs to her room. She went directly to the bathroom to take a quick shower. She came back wearing a towel and took out her clothes. She wore them and started drying her hair with a towel.

Suddenly her eyes went to Changha's jacket which was on the chair near her desk.

The Jacket.

She went and grabbed it

She went and grabbed it. She sniffed it.

"Smells like him, hehe." Yeonwoo said and took it to the washroom.

She put it on the washing machine and turned it on.

She came downstairs and saw her mom keeping the dinner on the dinning table. She went and sat down. Her mom served them all. They started eating. They all were eating peacefully in silence when suddenly her dad breaked it.

"We will have to go Seoul next week." Their dad said.

Yeonwoo stopped eating her food.

"But dad, my exams are starting from next week." Yeonwoo said.

"Why don't you call your friend to live with you for some days?" Her mom said and Yeonwoo nodded.

"Okay, but who should I call?" Yeonwoo said and started thinking while digging her spoon on her food.

"Changha Hyung!" Jibum said and everyone looked at him.

(Hyung - big brother).

"Yes that will be good." Her mom said while Yeonwoo widened her eyes.

"What? Are you guys okay with that?" Yeonwoo said and her dad frowned.

"I trust him dear. He seems like a nice guy." Her dad said.

"And it might also bring you both closer!" Her mom said while Yeonwoo shaked her head in disbelief.

"What good deed did I did in my past life that I got a family like this?"

Yeonwoo thought.

"Yeah. Ask him okay?" Her dad said and Yeonwoo just nodded.

"Living alone with my boyfriend?"