𝟶𝟺 ɴᴇᴡ ᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴇs 𝟷𝟷/𝟶𝟹

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE 1K READS ON "To Throw Everything Away Just For You"(other Scara fic) I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! ILYSM!!!

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝚛𝚍 — 𝟼:𝟹𝟶✧✧✧

тнє мσяηιηg ѕυη shone through the glass windows, illuminating the [h/c] mop of hair that covered a pillow. A sudden beeping noise came from the alarm close to the bed and a weary hand reached out from the sheets to smack it. Missing by at least several inches, the fist came down upon a stray lego piece from who knows where, earning a groggy yelp from the bed. 

[Y/N] raised her head from where it was buried in the plain white sheets, rubbing her eyes. The time on her clock read six a.m.. She hesitated one moment longer before dropping her head back onto her pillow.

"Just ten more minutes," she mumbled to herself, her eyes drifting shut.

Thirty minutes had passed and the girl did not stir from her sleep. A loud knock greeted the silent room and a second one followed.

"[Y/N]!" Her roommate, Mona, pigtails flying, already dressed slammed the door open. "[Y/N] get up! The morning star has already waned! If you don't eat breakfast now, you're gonna starve!"

She cursed as she stepped on a random pencil that had been dropped on the bare carpet floor. Her hand grabbed the cozy looking blankets and flung them aside, causing the occupant in it to grumble and fall onto the floor with a yelp.

"So you aren't an early riser?" She laughed as her friend stood up weakly.

"Depends someti—WAIT! You! You woke me up! HOW DARE YOU!" The [e/c] eyed girl crossed her arms dramatically, glaring at Mona.

"Yes!-erm, I have [favorite breakfast] ready—Ah! Please don't kill me!" Mona ran away into the kitchen, leaving the giggling girl to follow her.

After several minutes, the girls had finished their breakfast and [Y/N] had gotten dressed. While brushing her teeth, [Y/N] had heard a scream which came from Mona's new discovery of a cockroach. Grabbing their spine damaging backpacks, the two headed out the door.

Upon arriving at the entrance of Teyvat High, they were greeted by Fischl and Oz.

"You think if I swung this textbook really hard into the air, it would hi—" the [short/tall] [h/cnette/blonde...] was interrupted by a loud whoop.

A tall muscular man with thin arms and an unbuttoned shirt punched the sky, yelling, "Oh yeah! Arataki Itto, the One and Oni is victorious!—Once again!"

"Be quiet, people are staring," a girl with green hair and was wearing a black face mask elbowed what many would dub as a 'Chad'.

"Oh! They are?" The supposed Arataki turned to see [Y/N] and her friends, his eyes lighting up. "Hey you guys!"

Intimidated by his height and openness, [Y/N] pointed at herself timidly, "Us?"

The green haired girl shook her head, looking annoyed, "Ignore Itto, he's ju—"

"Wanna join the Beetle Braw Club?" Itto leaned forwards, inspect the four people. "You get to participate in all sorts of activities! All you need is a bestie beetle! C'mon, it'll be fun!"

"Sorry, we ca—," Mona began.

"I'll go!" [Y/N] cried earning a low groan from her friend. "What day?"