𝟷𝟷 ᴀᴄᴄᴜsᴀᴛɪᴏɴs 𝟷𝟷/𝟶𝟻

Trigger Warnings!: mentions of death, weapons and blood

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝚝𝚑 — 𝟷𝟶:𝟶𝟶✧✧✧

[у/η]'ѕ нєα∂ ωαѕ ¢σηѕтαηтℓу ѕωινєℓιηg as if she couldn't take enough of her surroundings in. She jumped out of the car followed by the others and ran towards the festival entrance. Pointing excitedly at everything she saw, her heels spun around and around, carrying her to every single attraction there was. Even Xiao looked happily surprised.

"Woah, Princess, calm down," Scaramouche chuckled, brushing off his sun glasses upon the front of his shirt.

"Princess huh?" Venti giddily nudged his friend. "I thought this whole 'playing her' thing was over."

"Y'know I can hear you, right?" [Y/N] grinned kicking the pigtailed boy's ankle.

The once normal streets of Mondstadt had been completely decked out in flowers and leaves, giant balloons hanging from porches and balconies. The crowd was so dense, it was hard to reach the ticket stalls.

"A party of seven," the woman behind the register noted. "Alright, you may enter."

"Let's go to the Photo Booth first," Kazuha told them as he had already planned the occasion.

"Oh wait! There's some free cotton candy!" Aether called out, seemingly having teleported to a nearby stall, waving his arms in excitement.

[Y/N] quickly ran after him, causing the rest to follow. Soon, almost all of them had a large bunch of cotton candy in their hands. Only Scaramouche, who 'allegedly' despised sweets, declined one. 

Having reached the Photo Booth, the seven made their way into the line. They were able to squeeze in together although it was indeed a very tight fit.

"[Y/N] your elbow!" Kazuha winced.

Scaramouche suddenly shook, his face embarrassed. "Who just tickled me?!"

"Let's just all be calm," Aether muttered, pressing the button on the wall.

Well, to say the least, there was one decent photo out of all the others. [Y/N] laughed, pointing at the little slip of paper. In one photo Scaramouche could be seen laughing and screaming as the girl had poked the sides of his neck and tickled his arm. Walking out, everyone stared at the bunch, pointing at the [h/c]. Not paying any mind, she shrugged it off, believing it to just be a result of their choatic behavior. 

"...scan the QR code for prizes...?" Heizou murmured.

Everyone's heads turned toward the sign. On it was displayed several pictures of different areas. It claimed there were hidden QR codes nearby.

"Sounds like a useless goose chase, there are better attractions than this," Xiao crossed his arms.

"What about we split up!" Heizou suggested. "We each go to different parts of the festival. It says you can create an account on the website... we can just make one account to share."

"Yes! You're a genius!" Venti said. "I'll go with [Y/N] and Scara~."

"No you are not!" Scaramouche cried at the same time as [Y/N] said, "Yeah! Let's go as a trio!"

"Fine, fine," Venti muttered. "I don't think I want to be a third wheel anyway. Kazuha! Aether!"

"Alright," Heizou said. "I guess it's just you and me, Xiao."