Mistake~~

H pov ~

It finally connected to a call and i was shocked,

( author : Is it elena or what ???😁... 

H : " ohh!! Shut upp!.... Will you???")

My breath hitched and then i saw a beautiful girl... Her long hair, doe brown eyes, chubby rosy cheeks and pink plump lips... She is so cute and beautiful...

Author pov ~

Somewhere in London...

??( Someone's pov ~)

I am scared i never did this. This was very new to me but they wont leave me...

??/?? : " C'mon dear its not the rocket science" taylor encouraged me.. and i am still nervous.

??/??: "It's ok Ava.. if you don't wanna do just leave it. "  Selena mumbled to me and i am about to give off.

Taylor: "Shut up!! She can do! Don't spoil her selena" taylor cutoff selena..

Taylor: "Just listen to my instructions ok!! Just repeat what i say don't mess up !" Taylor told me while handing me the bluetooth.

I hesitated to connect the call but these girls never gonna leave me so i did.. My eyes widened when the call has connected i see a handsome boy with soft brown curls and emerald eyes, with greek god face....He is so beautiful.

[ Au: If anyone were confused a bit, i am here to explain you guys .... So here, just like harry, his friends forcing him to go through the app same thing happens to Ava ( Ava jane harper ). Her friends taylor and selena forced her to through the same app, and their both calls were connected.... See what i did here 😌😌😌]

Author pov:

( Note from author :  Here when i write any dailogs in brackets ( 'Like this' ) , that is what they are listening in their ear piece. )

~ On the call

H : ( ' hello beautiful ' ) , " H - Hello." (Who will say 'beautiful' ?? Me ???

Ava : ( Don't repeat the same ava, say Hi  instead... )  " H -Hi "  *shy smile*

H.    : ( What's your name beautiful??? ).  " What's your name ?? " H asked, ( Harry keep your ego aside, just say what i tell to you )

Ava : ( Don't reveal who you're, just say 'Ava' ) " Ava. Yours?? "

H.    : ( Don't tell that you're Styles) " It's harry "

( Au : since they the kids for famous businessmen, they won't tell their last names for strangers right?? )

H :  (' Where are you from beautiful? ' Harry tell this completely ) "Where are you from..." ( Say it completely for fu*cks sake dammit,)  " Beautiful??...." He says.

Ava : ( Answer it ava, i don't need to say that...)  "London"  ( ask the same question ) " Where are you from??? " ( Smile ava... * In annoyed voice*)  She smiled...

H :  ( wait a sec and smile at her and say ' London ? Its a beautiful place just like you love ' ) Harry looked over naill give him a quick death stare which naill ignored... And harry repeated the same.

Ava : Her eyes widened when she heard that from him, her cheeks were automatically  became red because of him ( 'Act normal' , 'Act normal Ava ' ). When she heard taylor She quickly returned to her normal state. ( ' Thank you !!!' )  " Thank you " she repeated with a smile.

Ava : ( 'And you still haven't tell me where are you from??? ' ) Ava repeated the same.

H : ( ' I am out of my words when i see you..., Anyways i am from newyork ' )  H said that and she is blushing so hard...

Ava : ( ' I think New York was also cool City like you ' ) ava repeated what taylor said.

(AU : I don't know how to create this convo, so my intention here was to make them flirt with each other )

H  : " Thank you love "  Harry said on his own, and smiling at her compliment. Without knowing harry was smiling at her, so she was.... Louis was completely shocked and naill forgot his existence for a minute when he heard that, bcoz he didn't say that...

H : " Do you study????  Or work" ( what will you do if you know about her qualification??? Give her a job???  Is this a job interview or dating app???, Harry!!! Don't ask her about study...) , Harry internally rolled his eyes at naill's comment... (  Au : Calm down nailler.. )

Ava  : ( Gosh, he was also just like you... study bugs...Just say what you study, don't tell too much info about yourself ) " I am currently studying business and management.... You???"

H  : ( ' Don't reveal too much info ' ) " Same here !!! " he repeated..

Ava : " Wow!! What a coincidence... " She smiled with surprise...

H  : " It is ... " H replied with a sweet smile. ( Change the topic harry.. )

Ava : " What are those noises?? Where are you? " Ava asked

H. : " I am at the c--" ( 'PARTYYY '.. say party... harry don't say club')   "party"..

Ava : " Oh! Then why you are here?? " 

H.    : " Its boring , because you are not here...."  H replied as naill told him in ear piece.

Ava  : " You are so sweet " Ava repeated as taylor told her with shy smile..

They continued talking to each other, harry was smiling without knowing, and she's blushing for him, he found it cute... Every thing was going well untill....

H.  : " Will you sleep with me ? " Harry spoke.. ( au : Don't ask me the logics here... Like ' how its possible when they live apart.' just read it as a story!!! Feel the feeling....)

Ava  : " Huh?? What did you say?? Sleep with you??"

Ava's pov ~

He he so sweet, i am blushing for every word he is saying to me...  " Will you sleep with me??"  My smile dropped when i heard that. I had a positive opinion on him , but now it's completely changed... How dare he??? Did he think i am whore???

Ava : " huh??? What did you say???? Sleep with you??? "

Ava : " How dare you??? Such an idiot" ( Ava stop, don't speak like that...  ) " Do you think i am that type of girl??? Do you think i am whore???

Ava : What do you think of yourself huh??? Don't you know any manners??, If you are infront me then i will definitely kill you...Or i will kick you that you cant even move a single bone."

H : " I am sorry, it was a mistake.. i didn't mean to -"

Ava : " Sorry?? Who needs your sorry?? Get away of my face..  don't ever see me again, Brat! " 

~ Ends the call

I cut the call, i am so mad at him...  He was so handsome but such a brat. I want to kill him if he's infornt of me.. "Ava!! You shouldn't be like that.. " taylor shouted at me. "How dare he ask me to sleep with him, so disrespectful"  i replied.
"It's a dating call ava, don't take this seriously... Most of the boys will only be as horny dog... leave it... Go to sleep.. its late.. " taylor said to me and selena already asleep due to the boring conversation, i went to sleep so that i can forgot that dic!k.

                                                                ••••••••

Author : Didn't expect that right!!!🤣 I know, Anyway... Don't leave without voting and comment to this story...  And i don't even have to say anything for haters today, cuz i am lazy even to think about them... So That's it for today... TPWK... THANK YOU....