Chairman

Author's pov~

"Is it Miss. Harper ?"

A guy in black suit and tie asked ava and selena, who are really busy in a fight with elena. They both glanced at him and also eachother, ava nodded to him.

"Madam, It's informed that the Chairman of this university wanted to meet you in his cabin " He said as all the girls were surprised including with elena.

"Please" , he said to elena who blocked ava, which she gave in.

Elena's pov ~

'CHAIRMAN '???.

I was literally shocked when i heard this. Who is she??? Why did the Chairman wanted to meet her? I never met the chairman, though i'm popular girl, It's not easy, even the staff can't meet him, only harry, his friends and the principal can meet them.

"Please " that man asked me to move which i gave in with my surprised face, cuz it's not a minute ago that i was rude to this girl, oh my god sometimes i need to shut my mouth...

Ava's pov ~

I was surprised at first but when i saw that bit*ch's face go pale as selena gave her a stare to her which makes her legs weak.

I nodded and followed him. I'm so nervous but selena comforted me. He lead me to  the cabin.

" Excuse me sir ?, Miss. Harper is here." That man said to them.

As i entered, I see a 3 old man sitting and facing me, discussing something but stopped as they saw me.

" Oh, Ava? C'mon dear, take a seat... " A man said to me as we sit .

" Which year you're gonna join now ??"  The man in the right who is the chairman i guess, asked me.

" Second year " i replied as they are signing some papers.

'What are they? Are they cancelling my admission? What should i do now?? The Newyork, my dream, is it because of the fight?? But she started it, i didn't speak a word... What if my mom knew that they rejected me because of fight. She won't believe that i didn't do it.'
i started think, as my heart raced with worry .

"Your father and i are bestfriends but we can't meet often due our schedules and busy lives, Anyways, he said that you are very new to newyork, you don't need to worry, this is my card, you can call anytime when you need help. My son is also studying here he can be helpful for you too." A man said and handed a card with his number on it.

' Thank god, i need to stop overthinking '

I thanked him, a sudden noise of phone made me jump, but that man coos me and said.

" It's your dad ! He has the right timing " he laughed.

" Yeah, I'm talking to her right now,

Yeah... Don't worry I'll take care of her.

My son is also in the same university so no need to worry.

Yeah, k . talk to later.

He cut the call.I didn't know what my dad said but I'll find it later.

He asked me some more questions and we talked more, he is so good. Like i feel very nice, we laughed and he said about my dad and their college time memories. He's nice.

After sometime time.

I went to main event, everyone were dancing and drinking, it's all so good. To be honest it's my first time to be in a party like this, to be a common girl without security or cracky relatives. Just me and selena. It's my first party in the newyork so i enjoyed as much as i can. I see the Mr. Desmond giving speech, oh ! his name is Desmond he said between our chats. It was a pretty great night but i have to leave early, cuz selena have show tommorow so, i had to leave.

I informed to Mr. Desmond and sent his own car, but i refused it. But he forced me to go in his car, cuz it's safe.so i had no other option.

•••••••••••

H pov ~

As i dropped my dad i went naill and lou who are sitting near to stage.

Naill and lou

Naill and lou.

Naill : "Yo, my bro " he said as I'm thinking about my father spoke about something in the car earlier.

Lou : " Harry ? What are you thinking? " Which i shake my head as no.

Lou : " The event is amazing, what are you thinking of ?? "

Harry: " nah bro, My dad said something to someone, I'm thinking of it. "

Lou : " If it's something to do with you, then he'll tell. Now don't worry enjoy " he said while handing me some wine which i nodded at him.

Everything went well, my dad even gave a speech, everything's good, if marine could be here, it would be amazing. We had an amazing time.

•••••••

After sometime... Author's pov ~

Harry and father went to his penthouse. The dishes were already cooked by cuba. Harry and his dad sat at the terrace with his dad's favourite wine bottles that harry restocked it.
They started conversations mostly about the company or new ideas or new franchises, everything went good but,

H pov ~

Desmond : " When will your studies gonna be over ?? "

Harry : " Still there is one year " i replied as he nodded.

Desmond : " I have a person who is very important for me, is new to newyork. So be helpful cuz they are also same university as you. "

Harry : " Who are they ? " I asked in confusion. Cuz I'm never home constantly on time, but i should take care of someothers. Are they gonna live in my flat or what ?

Desmond : " They are from my bestfriend's family. "

'Oh! Does he have bestfriends too?? '

Harry : " But dad, I can't. Cuz i don't know them, besides I'm busy in this year "

Desmond : " If you meet, you will know them " . He said as I sighed in annoyance.

Harry: " But? "

Desmond: "I don't wanna hear anything, It's my order. " He said and went to his room to sleep.

I remained silent.

'who are they? Why he's giving so much importance for them. I'm also new to Newyork at first, but everything takes time to be normal, Newyork is not a unknown city. Can't they have common sense. Who told them to come to newyork when they can't live alone??? '

I thought in my mind but i can't change it. I went to sleep cuz i drank all the wine while thinking of it.

•••••••••••

Author's note: THAT'S IT FOR TO, VOTE AND COMMENT. BUT NO HATE. TPWK...