Granny :( ♡♡♡♡

[AUTHOR NOTE FOR READERS:

PLEASE DON'T SKIP THIS CHAPTER OR ELSE THERE WOULD BE SLIGHT OF CONFUSION... ENJOY YOUR READING]

12 August : Wednesday

Elena pov~

H : " AND IF YOU TALK ONE FUK!NG WORD THEN YOU'LL RUIN YOUR FUCK!NG LIFE... HOW DARE YOU TO SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT HUH? YOU'LL NEVER EVER BE MY TYPE OF GIRL , AND GO FU*K THOSE BOYS WHO ARE INTRESTED IN YOU NOT THE BOYS WHO PUT YOU AWAY... BE IN YOUR FU*KING LIMITS... NOW LEAVE!!!! "

I ran into my room and fell on my bed, i am crying with anger. I fell on my bed crying mess...

" What happened elena? Why were you crying?? " Jesy asked me... As i continued crying..

"What happened now tell me?? Did rayn break up with you ?? " She asked me and i shaked my as no, "Did your sugar daddy's wife caught you?? " I did the same again..

"Then why the fuck are you crying?? " She asked me

"H - Harry, r - rejected me " i said in between my cries..

" What??? Say it completely" she said as i explained her everything...

"Damm! That guy was so stubborn... He rejected you???, He must be gay or he already had a beautiful girl with him.. " she said while taking the beer from the fridge and handing me one.

"Non of them were true.. The university students said he used to be a play boy but all of sudden he changed... He doesn't let any girls near him... They said he doesn't like any girls. Not to say but those girls weren't sexy, they won't be a perfect match for him. " I said to her, cuz its right, Not a single girl was there to match for him....

"Don't rush on him ok??? Let the event complete... And do whatever you wanna do, but don't get clowned ok???" She said as i nodded..

I never wanted any guy like i wanted him... My boyfriend is beautiful but not rich and famous enough, and my daddy is rich but not beautiful and young. But harry was the guy i was looking for, richer than the guys i have ever been, The. Hottest. Boy. I . Have. Ever. Seen .... Uhhh! I want him, and i will get him....

" It's ok! He's just stubborn but i think you know how to handle that guy right?? " She smirked at me. " Cheers bitch " as i smirked at her..

•••••••••••••••

Ava's pov :

I woke up in my mom's room as i heard my mom's voice from the living room.. And my dad was in office with some guests. I lazily went to my room and did my routine and changed my pajamas to casual clothes. I am too lazy to pick a better outfit so i picked a hoodie and a wide jeans. Yet i look good 😌...

  Yet i look good 😌