prologue

Bus

Bus

NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS DID CYNTHIA SEE herself running off to Mexico with her boyfriend yet, here she was. Her head was against Miguel's chest, his arm around her protectively. Since getting on, they had earned a few stares from nosy fellow passengers but, they were in the clear so far and nobody had approached them.

Her mind raced with all the possibilities of what could happen. This was dangerous, that was for sure, and she couldn't stop herself from thinking about that. Miguel was number one in her eyes though, and she would (and has) do anything for him.

"Do you think we made a mistake, hermosa?" The Diaz boy questioned as he ran his hand through the girls now flowing hair, over the past stressful months, she hadn't noticed it was almost back to it's original length.

The length it was before all this karate mess began.

"I think that you needed this, and I need you to be happy so, no. I don't think we made a mistake." Cyn squeezed his arm, giving him a reassuring smile. "If anybody messes with us, we'll just show them our moves."

Playfully, the Sari girl waved her hands in karate motions, making her boyfriend smile.

"If something happens, please just promise me you'll stay safe and not cause trouble with anyone, we're not in the valley anymore." Miguel's eyes were full of worry, and Cyn knew good and well it was because she had a knack for getting in trouble so, she simply nodded her head and smiled.

Hopefully, there wouldn't be a need for fighting at all.

... but, then again, with Cynthia Sari and Miguel Diaz, karate was inevitable.

AUTHORS NOTE —
Here's a short and sweet lil scene of my faves on the bus before the stop in Mexico I am BEYOND excited for this part.

Any predictions for these seasons?

Hope you enjoyed!