chapter two

Stalk

Stalk

  ROBBY FINALLY FOUND OUT WHAT THEY WERE doing in Mexico, and he was absolutely pissed. While the boy couldn't admit he missed having Cynthia around, he despised Miguel, and his family ambushing him with trying to find him was aggravating. Theo understood but, at the same time, Miguel and Cynthia were his best friends and he wasn't going to let anything mess this up.

"We didn't tell you because we've all been making up and realizing what we did wrong to each other. Would you have really came if we told you what we were doing here?" There was a moment of silence, and the Antonetti boy nodded his head. "Exactly why we didn't tell you,"

"You've got to be kidding." Robby scoffed slightly, and looked out the window.

"You have every right to be upset." Johnny tried to calm the situation but, he  knew from the beginning things would get tense once the Keene boy found out.

"How could you take me to Mexico and not mention once we're coming to get Miguel and Cynthia? Hey Robby, let's all go to Mexico. Come back with some stories." The boy mimicked rolling his eyes before he turned to his cousin. "You've seen first hand how I feel about him."

"I wasn't bullshitting you. I wanna fix our relationship. When I heard they were in trouble though, I had to do something. I couldn't leave you at home, i'm done doing that, and I knew you had some thing you needed to fix with Theo. Besides, maybe you can help find Cynthia." Johnny explained as he drove.

"Why would I be more of help to find her than anyone, and do either of you even have a plan?" Robby questioned, still obviously annoyed.

"Well, yeah, of course I do. Miguel's looking for Hector Salazar. I know where the kid gets off the bus. That's our first stop but, you've been around Cythia more than us lately, maybe you'd know a place she'd want to visit on the way or something." The Lawrence man spoke, thinking it was the best plan in the world.

"We don't really know what we're gonna do when we get to the bus stop, maybe they would have bought something at a store, or someone remembers talking to them but that's as far as that plan goes." Theo added on, leaning back in his seat.

"Your plan sucks." Robby huffed.

"If we come up dry, i'll check the Mexican phone book." Johnny insisted, as if that was any better.

"Oh my god. You drove me over a thousand miles to check a phone book? Might as well put both their faces on a milk carton." The Keene boy obviously had no faith they'd actually find the couple, it was a pretty slim chance.

"Wait, they still do that?" The Lawrence man questioned.

"He was being sarcastic, dude." Theo sighed and kicked up his feet, resting them on the middle console.

"I could be at home with Tory, coming here was a mistake." Robby was angry but, it seemed like he would calm down soon, hopefully.

"Theo has a girlfriend too, and he left her to help." Johnny offered up, only making the situation worse.