chapter three;

ezra's pov;

ezra's pov;

I await at the airport for my brother and sister's arrival. He had rushed to get a flight to England straight away once the call ended. Having been in Italy, he arrived there quite fast. I had to inform the rest of our brothers about the news. Everyone was getting ready for her arrival, quite glad about it. Some more than others.

"She's coming home!" Giovanni cried.

He had no knowledge about his twin. Just photos here and there. Her disappearance had eaten at him on the inside. When father told him how he had a sister, he was so ecstatic to meet her. But the news that we knew not about her whereabouts saddened him. He waited everyday, hoping she'd walk through that door. Just like the rest of us.

"I've got her room cleaned, and repainted the walls." Liam informed, walking in with Cassian in his arms.

"How long is a flight from England to New York? Shouldn't take that long right?" Nicholas walked in taking Cassy from his brothers arms and setting him on his little chair.

"Guys, calm down. They won't arrive till later when you arrive back from practice and other stuff. Liam, enough coffee."

Cue the groans, more from Liam.

He placed down the pot of coffee and grumpily sat down at his seat. The first set of twins walk in, talking about god knows what, and walked past the kitchen.

"Boys," I call out, "Breakfast."

"Niki!" Cassian calls, patting the seat beside him.

The said boy grabs his and his little brothers plate off the counter and sits at his given place. The other twin huffs, but complies.

These two are polar opposites sometimes, unless they are given a job or its something involving family. Last week I got a call from school saying the twins got into a fight. My guess was Nathaniel geat someone up and Nicholas tried to stop him, however it was the other way around. Nick came home with a bloody nose and scratched knuckles. The next day he went up and apologised to the kids he beat up and took his detention. He even tried to buy them gifts.

Nathaniel wouldn't hesitate to beat the shit out of anyone. One word or action out of line and he'd give you a trip to the hospital. He's had two charges placed onto, which had to be dropped for it looked bad on his record. One was for attempted murder. In my opinion, the person wasn't even beaten up that badly. And the other was for a grown ass adult who was harassing his twin. The man called the police after Nate threatened to kill him.

"I wan see akiro todey!" Cassian pouted, eating a banana slice.

"Tomorrow you'll see Akio, today you'll see your sister." One of our brothers informs him. Cassy tilted his head to the side in confusion.

"Sisder- sista-?"

"Yes, sister."

Cassian hummed and returned to his plate of fruits. Father met another woman two years after our birth mother left. They tried for children again and again, but it didn't work. She had two miscarriages and finally after 11 years of being together, they had Cassian. Sadly one year after his birth, our stepmother and father died in a plane crash. Our littlest brother had no one to look after him. He knew not of our sister, father wanted to leave her in the past. After a body was sent to our warehouse with a file, it was suspected to be her. The DNA collected from the body matched with hers, and our father was heartbroken. He hated any mention of her.

The phone chimed, disturbing my recollection of this mornings events. I accepted the call and perked up at my brothers voice. They're here.

I look at the line of people that just departed from the plane and my breath gets caught in my throat as I spot my brother in the sea of people. He seems to have already seen me as he was making his way towards my direction. I fumble in my spot, wanting to catch sight of my sister. Azriel stiffly walks towards me, he disliked being in public areas and thinks if it as a pain in the ass to show his face outside. Behind him, a black-haired girl follows him.

Our sorella.

"Ezra, right on time." My brother greeted, sending me a nod.

I repeat the action, "I wouldn't want to disappointment brother. You've got her?"

He steps to the side and she's looking right at me, reading my supposedly blank expression. It was important to appear unreadable to all, it was a way to have the upper hand. However in this situation, I just couldn't hide my emotions. She's back.

"We'll deal with other stuff in the car, let's get going now." Big brother spoke, grimacing as someone bumped into his shoulders.

I compose myself and lead them to the car. My black SUV was parked right outside. Our sister stops and gaps at the vehicle, and I chuckle.

"Cool, right?"

She was stunned, but gives me a short nod. We enter the car. Two blinks and were already on the road. I look into the view mirror to see genie admiring the sights outside the window. It's been forteen years since I've seen her. We missed everything. Her first words, steps, first school, even her first test. It saddened me how we couldn't watch her grow up. She was our princess, the smallest of us all.

Geneviève was the odd one out of our bunch. The smallest at birth, the opposite gender and the youngest. Just like we do with eachother, we promised to take proper care and protect her. Something we failed at. Never again.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━authorsnote━

hello

I'm alive and well i think
I had to take a week off of wattpad and school because I'm sick, but hey we've got multiple new chapters for every single book I've made.

Till next time,