chapter one

I HAD ASKED FOR OZ TO DRIVE ME TO SCHOOL, and Oz being Oz of course he said yes. I packed myself and extra lunch incase the lunch food was shit. My bag didn't have much, mostly a pencil case , a notebook and my headphones + my lunch.

My outfit wasn't much. Just plain jeans, not too tights and not too loose, a football jersey and an extra jacket. It was quiet cold outside, colder than I expected that is. I threw on a pair of converse and basically flew out the door. I stopped halfway only to realise that I hadn't done my hair. I shrugged it off and pulled a hair clip from my bag pocket and pinned my hair up. Oz waddled out the door, struggling to hold his tea whilst putting a jacket on.

I held my hand out and he placed the cup in my hand and finally got his jacket on. Mum appeared by the door and pulled us in for a kiss on the cheek each. I giggled before running off to the car. Oz's driving skills were okay, but the guy can have serious road rage sometimes.

He planned on dropping me off to school everyday, and I did not mind one bit. I loved the time we spent together.

We neared the school and I could see so many people already. The place was huge!

Oz parked in 'his spot' and walked with me to the building.

"Alright so we'll head to the front desk and get your schedule, then what else..." He said, the last part mostly to himself, "I can show you where your first class is?"

I shook my head, "It's okay, your already using your time by getting my schedule. Wouldn't want you to be late. I can get a map, or ask a student."

He looked unsure, but let it pass. There wasn't that many students at the front desk which was a good thing for us.

My schedule for the day was... not really in my favour. Even Oz thought so.

"Yikes, geography with Ms Jenson first period? This school really hates you." He commented with a little wince.

After that I had English, which I absolutely adored, maths before lunch and psychology last period. I guess it would be alright.

I gave Oz a hug, one which he returned with a tight squeeze, "Remember, Gracie, your going to do great. If you have any problem, just phone me and I'll be here so fast that it'll probably scare away the problem."

I laughed at his joke and we finally seperated ways. I took out the map and began to search for my locker. This school was way too big, it had upper levels and even blocks. How people get to their classes on time? I have no idea. It was a good thing that they had a five minute break in between classes so that we could get there on time.

After searching for a while, I found my locker. It was in a huge hallway, full of students. Yikes, I hated being new. I opened my locker and placed my textbook and lunch in there. I can't wait to decorate it. As I was closing my locker, I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Zara!" I gasped, scared it would be someone else.

"I've been excited all morning waiting for you to get here!" She rambled jumping in her spot.

"Yeah, sorry about that. It took me forever to find my locker."

"Understandable. This school is huge as shit."

She took my hand in hers, which I didn't feel to okay with at first, but after a few seconds I relaxed a bit. She led me to our form room that was already bustling with students. Zara led me to a desk of two near the window and sat down. I took the seat beside her and a student from the table infront of ours turns back.

"Hi! You must be Gracia. Zara talks about you alot." He says, chuckling at Zara's embarrassed face, "I'm Stevee, nice to finally meet you."

"Oh, it's nice to meet you too!" I say bashfully, looking anywhere, but his eyes.