Chapter 18

"Girl did you know that people make edits of you?" Elisa says as I am braiding her hair.

You have got to be kidding me.

"You're lying. Let me see." She shows me her phone.

There I see a clip from the homecoming game and my record breaking touch down.

Followed by a clip of me taking off my helmet.

"Bruh it's been two months since then. They are late."

I use a hair tie to fasten her braid and belly flop onto my bed.

"Girl I don't think you realize how bada** you were that game." Chanel says and Elisa agrees with her.

I wouldn't use that word to describe me. I literally had a whole panic attack.

I get up and check myself out in the mirror. I'm wearing a cropped tshirt and a pair of sweatpants.

Elisa munches on a chip, "Girl I wish I had your body. Your abs are to die for."

"Bye have you seen yours? You literally are so fine."

I then look at Chanel, "Yours too, like you could literally be a model."

Elisa nods, "Yeah you're not supposed to be on the field, you should be on the runway."

Chanel walks over to the mirror and poses, "So my name... my name is Bella Hadid."

"Here we have Shakira and Bella Hadid meanwhile I'm here stuffing my mouth."

Shakira?

Okay yeah no I wish I was her.

I love her.

She's literally my cousin (not really but like yeah we Lebanese or whatever).

I plop down right next to her and wiggle my brows, "So what's happening with you and Landon?"

She blushes a little, "Nothing really. I mean I think he's cool and all, but we aren't like together or anything."

Chanel sits across from us, "Lucky b**tches, both of y'all got men."

This causes me to raise a brow, "Girl what man do I have?"

She rolls her eyes, "You and Harry boy seem really close."

Elisa aggressively puts her chip bag down, "Dude I've been dying to talk about this."

Bruh what?

"They would be so cute together like I always see Arab couples on tik tok, and they look like them." She says while using hand gestures.

"It can actually work out like you guys are going to graduate soon and are both most likely going to UCLA." She adds on.

Chanel nods, "I actually approve of him and like you guys do look so cute together on the field."

This is shocking because Chanel hates every man that has:
-Liked me
-Been associated with me (which is honestly just Zane)

"You literally hate every guy this is a shocker for me." I say and Chanel eyes widen.

"See that's how you know. Trust us on this, we see the vision."

I lay down on my bed and groan, "Guys I will not become a child bride. I want to graduate and then go to college and then focus on football."

And then graduate from college too.

Then I have the NFL as my next step.

I don't even know how I'd even get there.