Slytherin

when the sorting hat shouted out the word Slytherin, everyone looked shocked, because how could one of the Potter twins be in that so called House while sky didn't really care, just happy that she at least knew one person there

when the sorting hat shouted out the word Slytherin, everyone looked shocked, because how could one of the Potter twins be in that so called House while sky didn't really care, just happy that she at least knew one person there.  she sat next to draco who introduced her to crabbe, goyle, pansy and blaze.  she looked over and saw that her brother didn't even seem to care about her and was just so indulged in his own little world.  they ate the big feast of Turkey,chicken plums and for dessert some pudding.

they were taken  to the dorm rooms which were in the dungeon, which sky thought was a bit unfair because it's attention for Lords sake.  But she had to admit it was pretty fancy and amazing. She was shown her room to find all of her things already there. There wasn't allowed any boys in the girls room and no girls in the boys room. But  in the night sky got scared and snuck into the boys room asking draco if she could sleep with him. He had a smirk which turned into a concerned look when he saw how distraught sky looked. He immediately let her lay next him holding her close as to feel safe and not suffocated.

(I know that the stairs turn into a slide but we forget that exists for this)

they both woke up earlh, enough not to get into trouble by anyone else and Draco snuck her out  but not before giving a soft kiss on the forehead.