Nicholas flamel

skye was in the library bored as can she was hanging out with  dylan as chose to pick up a random book which was actually really interesting. it was about something called the The Sorcerer's Stone, which made by some flamel dude. skye was sitting on the couch when hermione comes to the nearest table with a zillon books and huffs as she drops them on the table, looking even more when she notices skyes book. hermione frowns and says " since when do you read Skye" to which skye closes the book, stands up and drops it next to hermione and left saying "never Hermione maybe you'll enjoy this more." hermione peeks at the title and smiles and grabs it with the other books and hurries off.

skye goes to the courtyard and finds draco in a tree and decides of have a chat. " Why are you always in a tree Malfoy" draco then drops down and 'swaggers' over. " Why are you always following me potter" he said with a smirk. skye scoffed and says with a tone " i am certainly not following you, it just peaked my interest why you always end up in the weirdest of places". draco moves closer which makes skye walk back till she gets too uncomfortable and slaps draco in the face. " watch where your going malfoy not every girl here wants a kiss from you" she says as she rushes off leaving draco with a scowl, " i thought you were different from your brother" he says wiping his cheek. this made skye turn around more so stomp to Draco and say with anger, " im am not my brother". she stares at draco for a bit then without thinking kiss the cheek she slapped and left quickly with nothing more than quick " your welcome".