quidditch

even though Skye doesn't exactly like how fame has changed her brother she still went to the quidditch game to see him play for the first time

even though Skye doesn't exactly like how fame has changed her brother she still went to the quidditch game to see him play for the first time. she sat next to Draco while pansy glared at her. Dylan sitting behind her with a lil smile on her face as she notices some sort of tension between the two girls. neither Draco or Skye acknowledged the kiss that happened a few days prior, Skye had other things to worry about like why the lil trio kept running off probably out doing drugs or something which wouldn't surprise her to be honest.

she watches as the game unravels and then harry starts to fall off his broom which of course was given to him for free. Skye got scared and stood up quickly and when she did, she could feel Draco's hand on hers and yet didn't feel the need to move it. out of the corner of her eye she sees snape get up quickly and sees hes on fire, once it's been put out snape and her make eye contact and he squint his eyes then has a look of shock on his face and runs off. Harrys safe and goes to catch the snitch but the idiot ends up swallowing it and apparently that counts so he wins, and Skye couldn't help but give a lil cheer.

after the games harry catches up to his sister and grabs her arm and sort of yanks her away, this did not make her happy and she grabs her arm back and she angerly says " what the hell harry". he said back in a sort of whisper." I saw you with Draco, i know you're a Slytherin but you don't have to get caught up in that stuff". Skye crosses her arms and says with a scowl, " for your information harry I'm allowed to be friends with whoever I like and your one to talk where do you and your posse go when you disappear". as Skye goes to walk off harry sort of shouts. " Is that what i saw, friendship, i don't think so i think you and Draco have a little bit more than that".

skye  goes back to her dorm room where dylan is waiting for the gossip. i walk past her and sit next to her as she holds her pillow and says, " well what's going on with draco, what does your brother think, i know he can't have an opinion but still tea". skye grabbed her shoulders and with a little laugh says, " calm down, i kissed dracos cheek yesterday and i don't know if i want to be official or not and harry knows we had a argument what does he matter anyway". dylan turns away as she blushes. skye points her finger accusingly, " wait do you like my brother" skye says grossed out. " Who doesn't really" said dylan. skye scoffs and grabs the pillow dylan is holding and lays down and suffocates herself.

skye suddenly gets up thinking to herself what is harry up to and hatches a plan and waits till late at night and she'll get up out of bed.

skye gets out of bed and grabs her slippers and wand walks out of her room when she heard voices and followed to find the trio running up the stairs and so she followed it wasn't until she followed them through a door and found a three headed dog that she gave away   her presence and made the trio jump. " What the hell do you think you're doing here" said ron with a smug look on face. " i knew you guys were up to something all year what is this thing" skye says in amazement, the creature Infront of her was beautiful. harry walked towards her and says quietly " i know you and i have been fighting but please leave its too dangerous for you". skye gets out of her wand and says " i can handle myself brother" then she walks towards the puppy Infront of them that's been sleeping and pets his head and to the others surprise the dog listened to her when she told it to move, please. skye looks back and smirks and with a quick " you are coming?" she jumps into the trapdoor as the others hurries after her.

they appear to a giant chess board and of course hermione is the one to recognize what it is, problem is that neither hermione or skye have played wizard chess but skye has played muggle chess before it was the only thing her and Vermon did togeth...

they appear to a giant chess board and of course hermione is the one to recognize what it is, problem is that neither hermione or skye have played wizard chess but skye has played muggle chess before it was the only thing her and Vermon did together wasn't violent or borderline abuse. ron explained the rules and we climbed on top of the giant moves and played the game until ron sacrificed himself, was probably the only useful thing hes ever done skye thinks. hermione decides to stay with for some reason so the twins went forward till the room opened up to a Qurriel, and a mirror. when he notices both of us, he looks at skye in disgust and says, " my fight isnt with you girl" which makes harry peak up and say, " why were you after the stone i thought it was snape". quirrel called harry dumb and asked what he saw in the mirror of erised. skye had no idea what he was talking about but apparently harry had seen this before and it shows what our desires. harry tells how he sees our parents. skye talks up and says " i always knew you were a creep" to which a voice not visible to anyone speaks up and quirrel takes off his turban and a monster like face is now visible. apparently, this is the man that killed our parents. it's like harry was reading my mind as he spoke up and said," your Voldemort you killed our parents" to this the face turned to look at both twins and said," i only killed your parents harry not this girl". skye looks at harry with a confused look on both their faces.

skip fight scene bc im lazy

after quirrel/voldemort is dead and gone skye looks into the mirror and sees herlsef with a man and woman holding her but the faces are blurred out.

time skip again

during dinner dumbledore accounced that slytherin won the house cup but because of what ron,hermione and harry and for some reason neville Gryffindor won. skye looks at dumbledore with anger then finds herself looking at snape she starts to think to herself where Shes seen those eyes before, but Shes interrupted by draco nudging her. "So" he says trying to be cool, " we going to write each other yeah?". " skye nudges him back and says with a smile "of course malfoy why wouldn't i". draco smiles back and says, " good to hear ... skye" skye  says quietly "ok Draco."

end of first year