38

After finishing his reunion with Gran Torino, Izuku was about to go home. When he walked out of Gran Torino's house, the sky was already yellowed. Although Gran Torino told him to take a taxi, he chose to walk. Recalling his experience on the first ride, he didn't want what happened last time to happen again.

" then Gran Torino-san I'm leaving first "

" Yes, be sure to visit me sometime "

" Of course "

" Also... one more thing "

" Yes? "

" Today's conversation, can you keep it secret? "

" Yes, I understand, I will keep this conversation to death "

" Don't say such terrible things "

" haha... "

" It seems that you did intend to do it, well whatever, be careful on the way back "

" Yes "

Gran Torino watched Izuku's figure drift further and further away. He stared at his back while he was lost in thought. Compared with the little boy Sorahiko knew in the past, Izuku's figure is now completely different.

The aura emitted by Izuku even matched the aura of a veteran. Movements, postures, and attitudes reflect a warrior. The shy boy has grown into a warrior.

Seeing Izuku's growth made Sorahiko proud of him. He was able to overcome his obstacles and climb to the highest place.

Sorahiko kept watching Izuku until his figure disappeared. As his figure disappeared, he then went back inside with a smile on his face.

*
*
*

Leaving Sorahiko alone, Izuku walked into the station at a slow pace. He thought of his meeting with Gran Torino today.

Today he just learned a new fact that surprised him. His father's past is never revealed no matter how much he searches.

' All Might was a quirkless, just thinking about it's hard to believe '

Izuku quickly put the thought out of his mind and turned to the topic that had been causing him a headache these days.

He had already made plans regarding the contract proposed by Matsumoto before he went to see Sorahiko. He spent the whole night putting it together.

Izuku was so deep in thought that he didn't notice the crowd in front of him. He almost collided with the person in front of him but managed to stop in a split second. Curious, Izuku tried to look around while listening to the conversations of the people gathered there.

The people gathered around seemed to be watching something.

" Hey, what happened? "

" I heard that there is an open gate nearby. "

" Have any Hunters been there? "

Izuku, who had quietly heard their conversation from behind, was quite surprised to hear that a gate had appeared.

Izuku immediately disseminate his mana trying to detect where the gate was, and when he found it he immediately disappeared from his place and headed straight for the gate's location.

It didn't take long for him to get there, and by the time he got there, there were already many people gathered there. Several Heroes and police have been standing guard in the area around the gate to prevent citizens from approaching the gate. Two agents were also already there, standing guard with measuring devices in their hands.