99

After Nighteye killed the dungeon boss, he came out with Izuku. As soon as they came out of the dungeon, they were immediately greeted by Nighteye's sidekick and also several agents assigned there. Seeing Nighteye who managed to survive, his two sidekicks and an intern immediately approached him. They looked worried, especially for Bubble Girl and the blonde intern who was also with them.

Izuku momentarily watched their interaction before reporting about what happened in the dungeon. After finishing his report, Izuku then approached Nighteye and his group.

" Sir Nighteye "

Hearing Izuku's call, Nighteye immediately turned his eyes to him, as did the people around him.

" How's your condition? "

" I'm fine, by the way, thank you. Thanks to you I was able to get out safely. "

Following Nighteye who bowed his head in thanks, his sidekick also followed him to thank Izuku.

" No need to thank me, I'm just carrying out my duties. By the way, are these people your sidekicks? "

" Yes, you may have met her, this girl is Bubble Girl, then this is Centipeder, and this is a student who is interning at my agency, Lemilion. "

" I see "

Izuku noticed the blonde young man who was looking at him. For some reason, he felt like he had seen him somewhere, and after searching his memory he finally remembered that he had seen his face at the UA sports festival a long time ago.

" Lemilion, you're a UA student, right? "

Lemilion, whose real name is Mirio Togata, was surprised by how Izuku recognized him despite Nighteye not mentioning him. He didn't even bother hiding his expression of surprise, though it was more of an expression of admiration.

" how do you know? "

" I saw you at the last sports festival, so you can let go of the formalities, after all, I'm younger than you. "

" I-I see, yeah... well it's nice if someone as great as the guild master recognizes me, I think I'll become a pro soon...

 just kidding. "

" ... "

Izuku was silent for a moment watching Mirio's ridiculous behavior fail to be funny. Just from looking at him, Izuku could feel that he was an optimistic person, the complete opposite of him. Apart from that, seeing him always smiling for some reason reminded him of All Might, which made his mood drop a little.

Izuku quickly erased those useless thoughts and returned to the topic he wanted to talk to Nighteye about.

" Sir Nighteye, since you have become an awakener, please go to the association to do a test. It is also a good idea for you to take Hunter training to control the mana that is now in your body, it doesn't matter if you don't work as a Hunter afterward, but please wish you as much as possible will receive calls from the association to raid dungeons or if an emergency occurs. "

Hearing Izuku's long explanation, Nighteye just nodded in agreement with his explanation.

" yes  "

" ah! Also if you might be thinking of changing jobs, the Dawn guild will always be open to you. "

" Sure, I'll think about it when that time comes. "

Izuku and Nighteye's group continued their conversation with his sidekick who asked Izuku several questions regarding Hunter's work. After a long conversation, Nighteye finally decided to end their conversation since Nighteye and the others had to return to work immediately.