51

Several days and weeks had passed. The Hunter Bureau and Hero Association have issued announcements regarding the upcoming match. Thanks to that the news portals were filled with this topic all week until finally the day of the competition arrived.

The match was held at the Dagoba National Stadium, and as a result, many people filled the stadium area to watch the match since early morning.

Tickets to watch the match also sold out quickly. It seems that people are really looking forward to this game. Even the crowds rival the crowds at the annual UA sports festival.

Other than the spectators and reporters, several contestants had already gathered in the meeting room since early morning. Be it on the side of Hunters or Heroes. The people who had gathered included Rabbit Hero Mirko, Flame Hero Endeavor, Wing Hero Hawks, Ninja Hero Edgeshot, and of course Hero No.1, All Might.

Meanwhile, on the Hunter side, there are Moonlight Guild Master Yumiko Aoi, Arashi Guild Master Tatsumi Fujishima, Dawn Guild Mater Ichirou Hiroto, and his Vice Guild Master Izuku, as well as the newest S-rank Hunter who receive reevaluation not long ago, Todoroki Toya.

There was tension between the two sides, considering what had happened between some of the participants.

*
*
*

A few hours earlier, Izuku and Toya were still at the dormitory preparing to leave for the stadium. They weren't with Ichirou since he still had some work to do, so they will go separately.

Izuku finished first and waited for Toya near the car that would take them. Not long after, Toya arrived wearing the coat that Izuku gave him the other day.

" as expected, it suits you well "

" shut up "

The item that Toya was wearing was one that Izuku ordered a few days ago. Using Naga-type monster scales as the base material and A rank mana stone Izuku made a special order for it. Moreover, with the effect of making it immune to fire and the effect of protecting against physical attacks, it was already categorized as an A-rank item.

" Let's go before we're late. "

Toya and Izuku got in the car and on Izuku's instructions, the driver drove them to the town of Dagoba where the match was being held. It took quite a while because there was a traffic jam near the stadium. While waiting for Toya's phone to ring. He then opened it to see who the message had come from. Izuku also approached him out of curiosity.

" From whom? "

" Fuyumi-chan "

" Really? What's in it? "

" she said she and my brother will come to watch at the stadium, mom also seems to be watching on tv "

" Oh, great isn't it, your family will come to support you "

" I don't know, I'm not sure about that, how about you? Won't your family also come because that person is also participating in this competition "

"It would be better if you didn't mention it"

As their conversation ended, the two of them arrived at the Dagoba National Stadium. In front of the stadium, many journalists had gathered since morning. Izuku got out of the car first followed by Toya, shortly after they were immediately surrounded by a crowd of reporters. Izuku was quite overwhelmed at dealing with them, but he did pretty well. Meanwhile, Toya skillfully slips through the crowd while covering his face with his hood.

Even though it took him a long time, Izuku managed to enter the building. There, he saw Toya who was playing on his cell phone while waiting for him. He then approached him with a slightly irritated expression.