a Dreamer and his Dream

***at Cafeteria***

"Hey bro! why so serious huh?"

Pierre Naravit distract Doby from scrolling on his phone.

"Oh PPierre"

"Hey! who is that guy?

"Uhm remember when we had our play in our drama club before?"

Pierre got confused on Doby's sudden question

"oh..krub! then?"

Doby show his phone to him.

"I wanna be like him?"

(Jace Archen pic)

he smiled with excitement and determination

"huh?what? you want to be an actor? when? how? why?"

in a loud tone, Pierre is not convince with his bestfriend confession.

"our Teacher recommended me to watch a series for my acting references, I saw him and watch his series. I like his acting and just love how his fan praise him by that,so yeah! I ask myself, how does it feels, to be praise and loved by a stranger? is it cool right? gain fans and have fun at the same time"

Doby cant stop from smiling and started to imagine things.

"okay I got your point nah. I'm not judging you bro! okay? but with your personality?dont get me wrong bro, but I dont think you can handle the pressure or demand of Intertainment Industry. you dont even like to step out from your house on weekend and just want me to crash at your place instead and now you tell me, you wanna be an actor?"

Pierre know Doby very well.

"I have you"

he smiled suspiciously

"huh? me? and what about me?"

Pierre started to feel wary. the plan is not only for his bestfriend

"we will audition to JNN nah"

with pleading and cute look

"no! no! no!, im out, i want world peace"

Pierre doesn't really like to be the apple of everyone's eye.

"I know you love to dance bro, you can be a Dancer.if you dont like to be an actor, na!na!na!na join me on the audition day, I want you to be there and support me, I just dont like to go there by myself. we will just try once and if we can't passed then no more other audition, na!na!na?

with his name Dobyson, Pierre know that he can't stop his bestfriend from doing what he wants and now he was drag also by his possessiveness

"okay2, but after this, no more other audition Dobyson?

Pierre is trying to make sure that Doby will value his word

"promise! khub khun naka PPierre"

He was so done with his bestfriend,
he acted as "Nong" eventhough he is a month older than him

"silly boy"

He pat his head and smiled.