My Boyfriend is a Superstar

***Bamboo Bar***

"Pete Are you okay with this?"

"Sure buy red wine too"

"Okay2"

"Why Jace and Doby is not yet here?"

"Jace chat me they are on their way, they had photoshoot today"

"Ah okay..how's doby?are you okay with him already?"

"I don't know if we're okay..he seems like he was avoiding me..I don't know if I made a mistake"

"Yes you did"

"Huh?"

"When was the last time you invite him to hangout?or visit him once in a while?"

"I can't remember but I thought he understand me because I'm busy and you know.."

"He understand you..but you understand him?"

"Huh I'm confuse Pete?"

"Doby knows your situation he adjust himself with your situation but did you try  to adjust as well?means did you ever try to ask him whenever you have freetime?called him?or just a quick dinner?"

"But you know I don't want to create another drama with fans I don't want him to be in trouble and you as well I don't want to see any negative comments about how I must treat you"

"Phi I know you more than the people will think about you..and Doby is your bestfriend it's normal for him to feel insecure because he is not his bestfriend priority now"

"I'm not aware that I made Doby feel that way..he is important to me you know that but I don't know where should I put myself now"

"I understand you but let me ask you?how do you feel that Doby is getting close to Jace now?"

"Pete, Pierre sorry we're late"

"Oh Jace it's okay..we just ordered our food and it's about to serve"

"Thanks Pete"

"Where's Doby?"

Pierre where looking for Doby as soon as Jace arrive..he was thinking Doby refuse to go with Jace again.

"He is in the CR..he wants to remove his make up first because he is not comfortable"

Pierre was smiling knowing Doby is not used in putting make up..he is still handsome without using it

"Hi sorry for making you wait"

"It's okay Dob..Pierre and I having a good time talking a serious matter"

Doby and Pierre look at each other and Pete notice it..then he realize that he just made a situation off

"Okay2 since the food is ready let's eat"

Pete tried to break the ice..he knows that this bestfriend need to have a deep talk

"Dob you want this?"

Doby just nodd and accept Jace feed him.he also wipe the sauce Jace spill on his lips using the tissue..Pete notice their sweet moments

"When was two of you getting comfortable like this huh?"

"Huh?"

Doby was shy after Pete notice their behaviour

"Is it part of your fanservice huh?"

"Fanservice? hahha,.no way I would do that
especially in public place..I don't want to give fans a falsehope"

"Then what are you two doing?"