Pretty Boy

***School field***

"don't forget that the audition day is on Saturday bro"

Doby remind his bestfriend a couple of times

"oh! you already remind me last night, text me this morning and now, so please don't bother to remind me the whole day"

annoyed but no power to ignore him

"Pretty Boy PDoby kha"

the girls are starting to act cute and shy as they passby in BsTourism Building

"by now bro, you don't need to be an actor, see? you can have your own fandom here in our University"

Pierre teasing Doby as if he can stop him from his plan

"hmmn, nah they just love Doby but not Dobyson"

Doby know that they likes him because of his visual but not because they really know who he is.

"sincerely bro, no doubt you are well-liked here and maybe because..."

Take a look at his bestfriend

"Narak kha NongDob"

both of them laugh and can't stop from laughing.

***Music Room***

while Doby playing a piano, a girl student approach him with a card

"PDoby kha, me and my friends just want to cheer and give you support on your audition this Saturday..Susu na!"

He was amaze by them. how would they know his plan about the audition.
In his thought (Okay they are my fans for sure they tried to know more about me.)

"Khub khun na" he smile for a thankful response.

Scrolling on his phone, he saw Jace Archen IG post "Happy but Empty" He was curious what does the post mean

"ah maybe he just needed a caption, okay PJace I will heart this"

***Dobyson House***

"Son? are you going to sleep now?"

Mrs Natachai is trying to ask his son

"Not yet mom, please come in, I'm just preparing myself to bed"

Mrs Natachai just want to have a small talk with his son, she was aware of Doby's dream

"son are you sure about...? you know how toxic and demanding the world you were going to enter"

his mom loved him so much

"Ma, dont worry, I'm okay and I wont let myself harm. let me be the nutrients that will detoxify them mom"

Mrs. Natachai hug his son

"You know that i can't stand seeing negative things about you"

he touch his mom face

"I know mom and I promise that I will consult everything to you first"