First Day

@00croissants00 Thanks for commenting!

I stand in front of my merrior. "I look hot as fuck." You where wearing your uniform that the Devil gave you to wear. You skipped your happy ass to your car and drove to the casino. It was a peaceful ride there, you kinda liked it. Reminds you of home. You hummed the song that was playing on the radio. Once you arrived to your destination you turned off your car and gulped. You were pretty nervous, considering you are working for the Devil. You hopped out the car and walked in. When you where inside you took note to the people around you. A cigarette, a dice, a cup, a mug, and some more. You did notice a lot of people staring at you. You then saw the dice walk up to you and held out his hand. You gladly shook it and smiled slightly. "The names King Dice, and your M/n L/n I reckon?" You looked at him "Indeed, I believe I'm supposed to be the entertainment on stage here?" You said. You already knew the answer you just wanted to signify what your supposed to be doing. "Oh, yes" as Dice showed you around, what your supposed to do, when, etc.

Once you got everything straight you knew you where supposed to go on stage in a bit. So you figured to introduce yourself to your co-workers. You looked around for the cup and mug. They look around your age. Once you spot them you see the mug struggling with three plates. You rush over and take the third plate of his head, mug? "Let me help you!" You said as he looked at you "Oh, uh, thanks I'm Mugman!" "The names M/n." You smiled "Follow me." Once you delivered the things to the correct tables you sat down at the bar and talked with Mugman. It was a pleasant talk until someone walked up to you. "M/n your up in five." You said your goodbye to Mugman and made your way to the backstage another person handed you a clip board of a list of songs that you would be doing until break. It was a good sized list, you knew the songs so once you got everything together you made your way onto the stage.

"Good evening everyone! My name is M/N and I'm going to be your entertainment tonight!" You were a bit nervous but once you heard clapping at the end of your first song most of it fluttered away! .... Most of it. Don't get your hopes up. It felt great up there, the lights shinning in your face the loud speakers booming in your ears. You swayed side to side as the last song ended. You walked off stage and the person behind the curtain said your back on in 30 minutes. Once you walked over to the bar you poured yourself a glass of water. You then saw a person walk up to you. "Hey my name is Anonymous! How old are you?" You took a sip of your water and looked at them. "The names M/n and I'm 18 years old." You smiled at them. 'That is totally not how you introduce yourself' you thought laughing to yourself. Once the so called Anonymous leaves you go to find Mugman. 

You spotted him over at a table with a cup. You walked over as Mugman waved for you to come over and sit down. Once you made your way there you sat down. "Hey my name is M/n!" You stuck your hand out to shake towards the cup. He looked at you studying your features before taking your hand and shaking it violently. You chuckled.

"My names Cuphead, I loved the show!"

CallMeGoopy

Hey guys please comment it gives me motivation to make another chapter!