Drinking Game

(I'm gonna make a character so I don't have to keep calling them the stage crew or some shit)

(Their name is gonna be Flowey)

(Did I just make a character an Undertale reference? ....maybe)

Okay so when Cuphead and Mugman makes plans with M/n lets say its about eight or so months after you start working there. I don't want Cuphead and your friendship/soon to be relationship fast. I know I wouldn't want to hang out with a work buddie I just met a day ago lol.

You walked into work looking around the place. Surprisingly there were no people besides the people who worked here. "Why is it so loud?" you thought to yourself. Anonymous walks up to you and asks "Hey! So you didn't answer the question, what are you like when you're drunk?" you chuckle "Well... from what other people have told me, I either get really tired, or really horny!" you look at Anonymous to see a light pink blush across their face. You chuckle "I'll see you around I'll be at the bar if you need me!"

You sat down at the bar and poured yourself some moonshine. You swayed back and forth to the radio. You spaced out leaving you with your thoughts until something poked your forehead. You looked up to see Cuphead and Mugman in front of you. "C'mon we got boss to get you off of work!" You raised your eyebrow "What did you do for it, there's no way that it was out of pure kindness." Cuphead froze. "Yeah what did you do?" Mugman asked. Cuphead just shook his head and said "Nothing!" he grabbed your hand and Mugmans wrist and ran out of the building dragging you both to the broken down place.

You all walked for a bit exploring. Mugman was taking notes while you and Cuphead were goofing off and scaring away creatures that try to interfere with Mugman.

Cuphead was on your back as you ran around, you both were trying not to laugh loudly as Mugman was quite annoyed by your jokes. You set Cuphead down and laid down on the floor tired. "Wanna play Charades?" Cuphead said smiling. "Yeah!" You both took a couple turns. It was fun until you heard someone yell. "HEY!! WHO GOES THERE?!" You three gasp as you see flashlights and point "There." You whisper. "THIS IS A RESTRICTED AREA!!" Cuphead looks at you and Mugman and starts to drag the both of you. "How the hell are you so strong, you're like 4 '11?!" You whispered. Cuphead giggled as he kept running. "GET BACK HERE!!" Cuphead led us behind a big rock and turned off his flash light as Mugman fumbled trying to get his notebook back into his bag.

"Check over there." Mugman dashed behind a pillar, just as Cuphead was about to go he tripped backwards. Thankfully you caught him. He pulled a smoke dash which got you two to Mugman. Cuphead fistbumped you gratefully. You three ran as the guards were shouting trying to find you guys. You three climbed into what seemed like a rock and hid. "It's just some satyrs, calm down." Once the guards walked away you three poked your heads out and looked at your hiding place. It was a giant skull. "EW" As you tried to step out of the skull your foot got caught and you landed on your face. Once you got up you saw Cuphead and Mugman wheezing. "Shut up..."

Once they both stopped laughing Cuphead jumped onto your back. "I'll point and you go. C'mon Mugsy!" You chuckled at the little name he called Mugman.

Next thing you know you were met with a flight of stairs on a hill. Cuphead jumped off your back and started to walk up the stairs. You and Mugman exchanged glances and started to walk up the stairs. "Shouldn't we be going home now?" Mugman asks. "Yeah my feet hurt!" you whined. "We already came all the way here, we can't go back now!" Cuphead exclaims. "Ah, fine."

Once you finally got to the top you were exhausted. "In honor of another successful break in..." Cuphead starts to pull out something from his jacket. "Lets not call them break-ins" Mugman says chuckling. You brush off your coat and yawn. "We will celebrate with a drinking game counting each time we were beaten, burnt, crushed, drowned, and electrocuted to death! Annnd I'll split mine with M/n!" Cuphead said while jumping with excitement.

As Mugman confirmed the instructions of the game you were just hoping you wouldn't say anything stupid.

"Hey, Quadratus! How many times have we died?" Cuphead asks with an arm over your shoulder. "Back three years ago, when you still listened to my rhymes you failed and perished 157 times."

Cuphead loved to tell you about his adventures with Mugman, it always filled him with excitement and nervousness when he talks to you, when he touches you.

Your eyes grew bigger as you looked at Cuphead. "I don't think I brought enough to cover that." you and Mugman both sighed in relief.

By the time Cuphead was on his thirteenth shot, M/n was falling asleep looking at the stars. M/n soon fell asleep to the sound of Cuphead and Mugman singing loudly.

You woke up to Cuphead snuggled into your side and Mugman slightly shaking you awake. "C'mon let's go home, you can sleep at our apartment, I insist." Mugman says with a smile. "Thanks." you look at the still sleeping Cuphead. "I'll carry him." Mugman nodded as he grabbed the bottle and glasses.

You picked up the very light Cuphead and started walking with Mugman. You both made little jokes along the way, careful to be quiet so you didn't wake up Cuphead. Once you made it to their apartment you set Cuphead down on his bed and walked out. You wished Mugman a goodnight and slept in the guest bedroom.

(Sorry for the large timeskip, it would be weird if they invited M/n to their house the day after they met lol)

CallMeGoopy