No Caller ID

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧
● Hey I'm sorry I haven't been updating its been a busy month and I feel depressed as fuck right now so I appreciate your patience ●
♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧

At your first day you met and became friends with a lot of the people at the casino. But your favorite memory of that night is when Cuphead stood on the bar and raised a toast to you, clearly drunk. It was a interesting night to say the least. You still had work the next day so you didn't drink.

When you woke up you could hear all of the cars outside, "What a nice way to wake up." You thought sarcastically. You sighed as you got up to fix yourself some breakfast. You took the night shift so you were pretty tired. Once you had breakfast you decided to stay inside considering what happened a couple days ago.

You sat down on your couch, turned the TV on and watched the news paranoid that the authorities found out. You played with your hands as your anxiety flew to the roof. Sooner or later your phone rang. You paused for a second. You looked at who was calling and it said "No caller ID". You picked it up as the very recognizable hipper voice rang through your ears.

"M/N!" "Wha- Cuphead how did you get this number!?" You exclaimed "I tried every single number until I found yours!" (Is that a reference I smell?)

You sighed as you paced around your apartment listening to Cuphead. "What do you want?" You could tell Cuphead had a big grin on his face while talking to you. "Well, me and Mugman wanted to ask you if you wanted to explore the destroyed museum for Mugmans research! Annnnd, I thought we could all have a drink!" You thought for a moment then agreed. "Oh Anonymous wants to say hi."

When you heard Anonymous squeak out a "hi" you chuckled. "Hey, hopefully you didn't get a bad impression of me last night!" You smiled. You heard Cuphead take back the phone "Alright see you at work!" He cheered. Then he hung up. You saved the number on your phone and took a nap getting some sleep for you next day at work, plus your hangout with Cups and Mugs.

♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤

○ I'm so sorry I haven't been updating I'll try to update more! ○

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧