Prologue

I just love the Naruto Fandom. There are so many possibilities to it. Sorry for any grammar or spelling errors. Please don't point them out to me, if you see any. I'm normally tired if I have any mistakes. Anyways, leave tons of comments. Over all comments or inline comments. I love them both!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oi, Ero-sennin, time to train!" Naruto yelled as he ran up to the sannin. "Sorry, Naruto, but I'm going to have to take a rain check," Jiraiya said. "Come on, please!? We haven't trained since three weeks ago!" Naruto complained.

Jiraiya smiled and ruffled his godson's hair. "Maybe tomorrow," he said as he walked away. Naruto frowned, "Fine, I'll just go see if Kakashi-sensei will train me," he muttered as he walked away.

As he walked, Naruto heard whispered comments about him.

"What is he doing here?"

"Disgusting."

"Did you hear what it did to Sasuke-sama?"

"Nearly killed him, that's what I heard."

"Why is it still here? That's my question."

Make no mistake, Naruto was use to all the snared comments about him. But these were new. It had been three months since he brought Sasuke back to the village, and it seemed that they resented him even more. Which, in his opinion, was a bit stupid.

Come on, he had brought back Sasuke and they ended up treating him like yesterday's trash! Where's the logic in that!? Naruto mentally sighed as he made his way to Training Ground Three, where Kakashi and Sakura were.

A cheerfully smile spread across the blonde Jinchuriki's lips. "Kakashi-sensei, Sakura-chan!" he called. The two paused their training and looked at the hyperactive blonde. "What do you want, Naruto-baka, we're in the middle of training," Sakura said.

"Great, could I join you two?" Naruto asked hopefully. "Sorry, Naruto, but the training we're do is better suited for Sakura," Kakashi said. "Come on, please!?" Naruto begged. Kakashi sighed, "Sorry, Naruto, but you can't join us," he said.

Naruto pouted, "Fine," he sighed as he stomped away. Kakashi and Sakura looked at each other and resumed training.

"No one is willing to train me, and I can't really do anything else," Naruto thought bitterly. "Iruka-sensei, hopefully he wouldn't be so busy," he thought suddenly as he headed towards the academy. When he got there, he saw that class was still going on and Iruka was probably in the middle teaching.

"Nuts," Naruto muttered as he started to walk toward the Red Light Distract. No one had time for him. It was annoying, but then again, he should be use to it by now. It has been going on for three months after all.

Naruto slipped into the shadows of the distract and headed towards his apartment complex. Everyone refused to live in the same building as him. Which, again, was really stupid and illogical. The twelve year old shook his head as he reached he reached his apartment, only to see that the door was kicked off its hinges...again.

Completely normal when you're the most hated person in the village. Naruto sighed again and entered his apartment. Graffiti littered the walls of his apartment.

"GO TO HELL!!!"

"Fuck off, demon!"

"Go die in hell, demon fox!"

"Go back to hell where you belong!"

"This is going to take weeks to clean off," Naruto thought as he entered his room. His bedroom wasn't any better. The bed was broken in two, the windows were broken, even more graffiti, and it looked (and smelt) like someone took a dump in his dresser.