Chapter VI

Oh man, did that take time to write! Quite a few things happen in this chapter, but I ain't going to say anything. I'm now on Fanfiction.net under the username of Nagisa Shiota, I'll post a link to my profile on my page.

I'll be trying to load all my stories up there and here, so, if there's ever an instance that I have to stop publishing on Wattpad, you'll be able to find me on there. Hopefully that wouldn't happen as long as some people keep their traps shut. Anyways, share and comment (don't send me random stuff)! I love to hear what you guys have to say!

And, I just now noticed, I've got over 1K followers! Thanks a lot you guys! I want to do something to celebrate, but, I'm not sure what, so comment on what you'd like me to do to celebrate this!

Next Update: Blind Seals Master
~~~~~~~~

"Damn you!" Raikage yelled as he rushed Daiki with an electric covered fist. "Kazekage, allow me to deal with this man. Me and him have a little bit of...unfinished business to take care of," the Mizukage said as he glanced at his friend.

"Have at it, Daiki. I'll take care of the Tsuchikage," Gaara said as his sand cloud turned towards the tall man. "You might be a Kage, but you're  still a little brat. Come at me, Kazekage! I'll crush you!" the Tsuchikage yelled as he got ready to attack.

Gaara stared at the Tsuchikage uninterested in the man's declaration. "Of course, you would stick me with big brute," he said annoyed. Daiki chuckled amusingly, "You can handle it, you've handled me before," he said suggestively. "This is different and you know it, Daiki," Gaara said coldly.

Daiki chuckled as he caught the Raikage's fist. "Man up, Gaara. Or you wouldn't survive this battle," he said. "You damn judge! How dare you mock me!" the Raikage yelled.

"I am trying to have a decent conversation with my friend. The least you could do is stay quiet and wait your turn," Daiki said annoyed as he backhanded the Raikage, sending him flying a few feet. Daiki stepped off the sand cloud and hovered in midair. "Since you don't have the decency to wait your turn, I have decided to judge you anyways," he said as he flew towards the Raikage.

The Mizukage held out his left hand, and his body started to glow with a blue light. "Heaven's Light, shine upon this land and make it prosper! Years of neglect and abuse, shine through the darkness and reach up towards the endless sky! Bloom, Thorns of Imprisonment!" he yelled.

Giant red thorns shot out of the ground and wrapped around the Raikage. Daiki floated down in front of the Raikage, and stared at his opponent. "Time for the trail, Raikage, prepare yourself," he said as he raised his left hand.

The Raikage glared at the Mizukage and started the spark, causing the thorns to disintegrate. "You aren't judging me, old man. You're not going to judge me like you judged my men!" he yelled as he flashed through hand seals. "Lightning Release Chakra Chakra Mode!" the Third yelled as his body was covered in lightning chakra.

Daiki sighed as he raised both of his arms. "You truly are a troublesome person to judge, Third Raikage. Never sitting still and facing your punishment like the man that you claim to be. It is quite annoying, I swore to judge rotten souls, but you're the most elusive soul that I have had the honor to judge," he said as his eyes started to glow blue and red. "You are not going to judge me, Judge! I've already told you that before! Now face my vengeance! This is for my fallen comrades!" the Third yelled as he ran at the gray haired man.

The Fifth Mizukage sighed as giant thorns appeared out of the ground, and were pointed at the Raikage. "Make this easy on yourself, Raikage. Allow me to judge you, or I will have to resort to force," he threatened. "Like hell will I let you judge me or whatever you would do! I will do whatever I can to avenge my comrades," the Raikage growled. "Your loyalty is admirable, but your soul, however, is not. Allow me to cleanse your soul, and it will be over before you know it," the Mizukage said.