Chapter III

Leave tons of comments!!!
~~~~~~~~~

~Mizukage Estate~

Shikamaru, Choji, and Ino kneeled in front of the Mizukage. The leader of the Mist sat in his chair with his arms crossed, and a flame raging behind him in the fireplace. His Mizukage hat was off, revealing shoulder length gray hair. He had changed into a blue bathrobe, but he still looked intimidating. "Where do I began in saying that the stunt that you pulled, is one of most stupidest ideas I have ever seen?" the Mizukage asked.

The Leaf shinobi remained silent, not wanting to enrage the Mizukage any farther. "Well, since you three aren't going to say anything, maybe your sensei will persuade you three into talking," Daiki said as the study door's opened and two ANBU and Asuma walked into the room.

"Mizukage-sama, let me start off by apologizing for my students' action," Asuma said with an apologetic bow of his head. "That is quite alright, Asuma, but what puzzles me is why they decided to sneak into my estate," Daiki said he adjusted his mask a little.

"I agree, Mizukage-sama. I expect this kind of behavior from Ino, but not from you, Shikamaru," Asuma said disappointed. "For the record, sensei, I said that this was nuts," Ino commented. "And you didn't think of waking me? Imagine my surprise when I have two ANBU knocking on my door, and telling me to report to the Mizukage's Estate because my students did something as hair brained as sneaking in here to do Kami knows what," Asmua scowled.

Squad Ten flinched at their sensei's disappointed voice. "I have a theory that I wanted to test out, Asuma-sensei," Shikamaru said. "And what would that be?" Asuma asked. "I think that Daiki-sama is really Naruto in disguise," the Nara said.

"That's crazy talk. Mizukage-sama has liv-" Utakata started to say, but was cut off by his leader raising a hand to silence him. "It's alright, Utakata-kun, I had a feeling that Shikamaru would figure it out sooner or later," Daiki said as he gripped his mask. When the Mizukage gripped his mask, his hair lost its grayness, and his hair formed into spiky, dull yellow hair.

Daiki pulled the mask off his face to reveal two whisker birthmarks, one bright blue eye, and a dark red eye. "Hello for the first time in four years," the Uzumaki said. "Naruto," Ino breathed softly. The Kyuubi's Jinchūriki smiled softly, "It's been so long since I was last called that by a Leaf shinobi," he said almost mournfully.

"Okay, I'm lost," Asmua muttered. Naruto chuckled as he handed his mask to Utakata. "I've always been somewhat of a specialist when it comes to masks. I have been wearing one since our academy days after all," he said as he stood up and walked towards window with his hands folded behind his back.

It was strange. Here was the Number One Knuckle Headed Ninja with a regal and graceful aura about him. It seemed like the blonde changed a lot over the last four years. "I'm guessing that you saw through my Daiki disguise, and come to ask why I'm not willing to help the Leaf in its darkest hour," the dull blonde guessed as he turned around.

"That's right," Shikamaru said as he and his teammates stood up. "Well, my reasons are still in play. Meaning the scroll that Utakata read to you is still valid," the Uzumaki said calmly. "But Konoha is your home, Naruto, why would you leave it to be destroyed?" Shikamaru asked.

"Correction, Shikamaru, Konoha was my home four years ago. This place is my home and first priority now. The only reason I stayed in Konoha for so is because of my dream of one day becoming Hokage and those precious to me. But when I heard that the teme was to become Hokage, I was crushed," Naruto said.

"Think reasonably, Naruto, this isn't your home or your birthplace. Konoha is where you belo-" Shikamaru started to argue, but was cut off by a massive amount of KI from the blonde Mizukage. "Don't forget the position you're in right now, Shikamaru. You are in my village and I wouldn't hesitate to send you back to Konoha hogtied," Naruto said calmly as he turned to face them and lightening flashed behind him.