...106...

106 just heard his favourite melody in the Foundation: The agonizing painful screaming from a person with a broken femur. When he heard it, he automatically got into the floor for reaching the sound's origin.

He reached a metallic room. In the middle there, was the person the screaming was coming from. He was a young man with an orange jumpsuit. He was lying in a weird machine which completely broke his leg.

106 approached smiling to the man, thinking on all the tortures he would do to him on his pocket dimension. And when he was just next to the man...

CRUNCH

-"What the fuck-?!"

The man was suddenly with a completely twisted neck, and now completely still. He couldn't suffer anymore. "Something" had broken his neck, and that "something" in front of 106. I seemed to be... A child? A statue? Whatever it was, but it had blond and waved hair with red and black locks, and green eyes, which, even with the stars and sparkles painted on them, they seemed lifeless. It was also wearing a beige sweater with a number on it, "173".

-"... W-Why did you do that?!"

The "child" seemed to being scared with that reaction.

-"...eh-ehm...H-He seemed to b-being suffering... W-Was it a bad thing...?"

106 realized he was scaring it. In other case, he wouldn't care and would try to scare it more or even hurt it, but he felt this was... Different... Maybe because he realized "that" was also an anomaly and was being hurt by the Foundation, or because he realized it didn't know that man was his victim.

-"Uh.. N-No, it wasn't a bad thing... At all... I was going to get rid of him anyway..."

-"... Um... I'm sorry..." The child started to get sadder. 106 tried to talk about other thing for calming it down

-"Ehm... Why are you here...?"

-"Uhm? The guards brought me here... They didn't tell me there was someone else, and they didn't even say anything about this person..."

106 got angry again thinking on those "humans"... They shouldn't even be called like that after doing what they do. Although, maybe it's not very different from what does 106 do, but they were despicable anyway.

-"Ghr... Those beings... Did they do something to you...?"

-"Hm... Not something really bad. They just put me into a box and brought me from my bedroom to here..."

---

173 was on his new bedroom. He was really bored, he didn't have anything for playing or drawing, and he was just sitting on a corner, trying to think on something to do or at least on a way out of there.
Suddenly, the door opened and he stood up, feeling excited and afraid, more afraid, though. Two guards entered and then he couldn't move after feeling their painful stares digging into his skin like knives, and then they put him into some kind of box. He couldn't do much for getting out of there, and even if he escaped, they would be looking at him and he couldn't move anyway. He got really nervous, thinking at first they would hurt him on any way. Then he heard the guards talking a bit.

-"Are they really going to do this?"

-"What are you talking about?"

-"No, I mean... Are they really going to do this to a child for real?"

-"... Do you really think this is just a child? Really? After all the people it has massacred?! I don't even know why you think it's going to get hurt, surely even 106 won't do anything to it..."