Chapter 9: Limitless Dreams

December 2014

"La la lalala la la lalala,"

It's almost golden hour and a humming of her own lullaby can be heard inside the YG building, Lisa spreading spring in a winter weather going towards the dancing room, like flowers popping out of her head, hopping like a bunny who just came out from her hole.

Although she's tired for all the practice for the whole day, she's still have an energy to dance more until she run out of battery, go home, and talk to Jungkook for a little like they always do before she sleeps.

She wanted to match his energy everyday, that man workout, dance like a maniac, produce music for their group, and still have the time to talk to her every night. He told her that she became one of the reason to work hard, but right at that moment, she thinks it's the other way around these days.

It is for the better, of course.

He's in love with his work now, much more than she did with her trainings, he enjoys every little thing that he do and done it with so much effort. She was so proud of him.

"La la lalaa!" She hummed as she was about to take a turn to the hallways that leads her to their dance practice room, when she saw Jennie on her phone.

"Arasso Taehyunga, i'll contact you as—"

Jennie saw her too, her eyes is filled with worried as she saw Lisa going towards her and talked back to Taehyung on the phone, "She's here.."

"Unnie?" Lisa walks towards her, concerned to how she looks worried for some reason, "What's wrong? Is that Taehyung oppa?"

Jennie continues to stare at her and answered Taehyung on the phone, "I'll update you later, Taehyunga, I'll explain it to her,"

Lisa stopped her track confused why all of the sudden there is tension in the air. Jennie's expression didn't made it better but, worst. She felt like there's something amiss and it made her heart race.

"Lisa.." Jennie pursed her lips, "Did Jungkook contacted you this afternoon?"

"W-Wae? What's wrong?" Lisa asked worriedly, she opened her phone and saw his last text to be his usual sweet morning message, "He hasn't contact me yet, he does usually at night,"

Jennie's expression worsen and bit her lips, her face screams terror. Lisa panicked.

"U-Unnie.. what's happening? Did something happened to Jungkook?" Lisa's hands tremble and Jennie saw it visibly.

Jennie saw her panic state, and held her hand, "Lisa calm down,"

"How am I supposed to calm down you're not telling me what's happening," "What happened to Jungkook?" Lisa asked her, trying to calm herself but can't.

Jennie sighed holding her hand, "There seemed to be a misunderstanding on BigHit earlier.. there seems to be a meeting with BTS, and Jungkook became furious with the management and to his hyungs.."

"What?" Lisa was confused.

Jennie caressed the back of her hand and said, "He runaway after he broke down with his hyungs, now they couldn't find him.."

*video starts*

It was golden hour. The breeze are cold as the sun goes down. There, a teenage boy, staring at the sun as it's sets while he took his camera on his bag. Jungkook put his camera on top of the wooden bench, where Lisa and him made it their own hide spot.