Chapter 14: Haunting Nightmare

Kcon Los Angeles
Rehearsal

"Thank you BTS!"

"Next to rehearse.. Twice go to the stage!"

Blood, sweat, and tears. Literally their new release song speaks so much about him. Now as he stood up from the stage from overdoing himself to their rehearsal, he was panting hard and sweating to forget what happened before they left the country.

His blood boils in anger and guilt for leaving Lisa like that as if they are done. He wanted to call her and say sorry but his stubbornness couldn't even bring himself to reply to her messages.

It still hurts him so much that she can't fight for him when he was so ready to do anything just to make them official. He was crying that same night, because of guilt and trying to suppress his pride with a little punch in the air because of his madness, he is mad for himself that he couldn't understand her.

"Jungkook what is wrong with you?"
"You're all over the place,"

Hobi, the kin observant to their practice, saw Jungkook over doing himself and even forgetting some of the choreography, thank god he was great in doing adlib if not he would go stop the rehearsal and snap out of him.

"Sorry, I'll do better later, I had too much coffee last night, so I could call Lisa before I sleep," He excused.

All of them look at him as they give the mic to the staff while the twice girls are going up the stage for their own rehearsal.

Hoseok nodded, "Then go get some sleep, you're not performing tonight if you're going to act like that,"

"I know hyung, I can do th—

"Yash!"

They watch as Jungkook cut off his own words and sprint towards the girl group, their curiosity lasted not until a woman he co-hosted with fell on the stage.

"SANAAA!"

"JUNGKOOK!"

"Oh my god! Sana are you okay?!"

Bangtan run off to see Jungkook carrying sana on his arms in bridal style and fortunately both of them are fine if not because he landed safely.

"Ju-Jungkook sunbae.." Sana look up at him and saw him sighing a relief, that both of them didn't met an accident.

"You didn't twist an ankle, or hurt are you?" Jungkook asked her as their members went down to see them up-close.

"Ye-Yes.. I-I'm fine," Jungkook nodded and brought her down, his eyes went back at her to inspect if she's lying or not but when he feels like she's fine he moved back.

"Good, watch your steps, the stage is a meter high, be careful next time.." Jungkook reminded her.

Sana pursed her lips and look up at him, overwhelmed by his sweet rescue, her face blushed, "Of course, Jungkook sunbae.."

Jungkook gave her a small smile, "Sorry, I'm kind of sweaty, go change clothes if you're uncomfortable,"

Sana shook her head in an instant, with her hands as well, "No! No! it's fine, we all sweat, you're so fine.. I mean.. I mean it that it's fine, you don't have to worry,"

Jungkook nodded his head, not minding his stuttering because he's also tired, "Alright, fighting!"

He pulled back and goes back to his hyung, proud of him that an accident didn't happen yet again. He was always the one who oversee someone in danger, and they are very proud that he saved yet another idol from accident.