The End

Hi guys, so here it is the very last piece of Becket Drive. I want to thank all of you guys again, we never expected Becket Drive to get any reads let alone 400k. Again if you have any final questions comment them, tweet at us, put it in the curious cat and I will answer.

Before I continue I want to briefly comment on the Colin and Mai plot point. It was just going to add more drama to the story, but it wasn't essential to the plot so I am not going to go into detail about what was going to happen because we had not thoroughly planned it out yet. Also, this story was very character driven rather than plot, so if you were expecting a major plot or plot twist at the end I am sorry to disappoint.

Overall Ending:

We never had a specific ending we planned but we wanted to end the story when we felt like Vera's and Harry's relationship was fully developed. One thing we knew for certain is that we wanted to end the story with them selling the apartment and getting a house of their own. I will elaborate on that when we get to the individual character endings.

Niall and Grace:

Niall and Grace were definitely going to be endgame! We were planning on writing an adorable wedding and planned for them to have 2 kids. Grace and Vera only grew closer through time. Grace was Vera's first friend that wasn't tied to Ethan so that bond really never diminished.

Zayn:

We love Zayn so much, our fan favorite. We always imagined Zayn with such a fiery strong woman, to be able to handle him. We definitely wanted to give him such a strong partner to give him a run for his money. Zayn and Harry's relationship never faltered, I don't think anything could come in the way of their relationship. He was most definitely the best man at Harry and Vera's wedding. Zayn and his partner had one boy, who is so much trouble. And there is no one that this little boy adores more than Harry.

Vera and Harry:

Now Vera and Harry, our babies. Zayn was the person who ends up catching Vera and Harry's relationship. He then runs into Grace's apartment and breaks out the news (but everyone already knew). Harry proposes to Vera when they eventually buy a new house, sort of parallel to how they met. She opens the door for the first time to Harry on his knees. Harry eventually stopped boxing and used his money to buy a gym. He teaches little kids how to box, including Zayn's boy. Vera opened a little flower shop called the ivy. Now, this doesn't make sense, but we always planned for Vera's nickname to be little devil after her devil's ivy. We never got to this, but she would name it the ivy after the nickname Harry gave her. Also if you paid attention Harry would always kiss her behind her ear, by her neck. Vera eventually got a tattoo for Harry there, just like Harry did with his mother. Vera and Harry never became parents, but they are the coolest aunt and uncle. They do become cat parents because Vera saw an adorable orange cat and couldn't resist and Harry gave in as always to her.

Well, that is about it, we cannot thank you, guys, enough. We love you all so much, thank you again for showing our story love. We love love love you guys. 

Tattoo Vera Gets

Flower Shop Vera Opens