3615 Pas Bonheur

{Bella's POV}

I feel very sad about the number still not being found. I watched the news all day and night long. The news keeps on saying le numéro de téléphone n'est pas ici. I've read Soprano's post and he doesn't even believe that a fan is the person who stole the number. I've found the fan's account and she said, "I can't let anyone from the country I live to change and own Soprano's number so I'm returning the number now. I might be in jail because everyone thinks that I'm the one that stole the number. Nope, I'm the returner and a Soprano fan. I'll never do a such a thing. Brenton Wood is the person who stole the number. I got called names like "Filthy Soprano chicken ring, Filthy Soprano chicken firdder stick." I didn't stole anything. Please released me when I'm in jail cuz I'm in france now getting beaten down from trying to return 3615 Bonheur to Soprano.".

I got upset at the cops. I can't believe this. She has the number with her. She got beaten and name calling by the real person who actually stole the number. She even put his name and photos of her in the fake office of the number in the USA. Soprano loves his fans and sorry Siv about people not treating you right. The number isn't anywhere close to his office yet. I said, "When they take her away. The number will never come back till she gets released from teen prison.". Siv didn't deserved what happened to her. She can't go to jail. Soprano knows in fact that she's trying to give the number right back to him. Since the US stole the number, people now will try to capture as many of citizens because someone from that country stole the number and it's not Siv. She'll never do a such a thing. I knew that it wasn't her at all. I've seen what she had to say about this crap. I tried not to watch the news anymore.

{Siv's POV}

I turned on my GPS to Soprano's 3615 bonheur office. It tells me to straight for about 25 miles then go left and back to straight for another 25 miles. After that I'll be there. I sang his song, "Je fais, je fais 3615 le bonheur (YEAH)" I then said, "Let's go get him his number back. I can sing that song all day long. I'm so happy to return his number.". I continued my singing, "Allô, Allô ? Je fais le 3615 bonheur". I followed my GPS and ran for a while.