Trouver le numéro de téléphone

{Léo's POV}

I saw that someone from the US is returning the number. I couldn't believe that I saw her on the streets of France. I went to follow her and asked her, "Est-ce que tu fais maintenant Siv?" Elle a répondu, "J'ai trouvé le numéro de téléphone. Je vais redonner le numéro de téléphone à Soprano. Il a besoin le numéro de téléphone. C'est son le numéro de téléphone. S'il-te-plaît ne me laisse pas aller en prison ? Je ne peux pas aller en prison pour redonner le numéro de téléphone à Soprano. S'il-te-plaît?". Il a répondu à Siv, "J'essaierai mon amie.". I knew that she was scared about getting caught from having the number. Even tho she's not the one who stole the number. Brenton's the one. She's the returner. The cops will think that it's her.

She goes inside the office. Sopra's office of course. I take a photo of her returning the number as he's at home asleep possibly.

{Siv's POV}

I look at the walls and went in all the rooms then said, "Whoa, this is so beautiful and makes me want to cry. Sopra deserves his number back. He needs the number back.". I found that the codes are 3615 which makes a lot of sense. I dialed 3615 and returned the number. I then heard the song played. I started to dance and sang the song for hours and hours. "Quand, j'ai mal à la vie, quand je vis sous la pluie, je fais, je fais le 3615 bonheur." I stayed in the office so I could see him the next day and tell him that I'm the one WHO RETURN THE NUMBER!