Bonjour, États-Unis

{Léo's POV}

I had a flight to US. I got out of the plane and said, "Let's get Soprano his number back.". I brought a rent car to drive to the fake office to get his number. I drove to the office then went in and saw the lights turned red. The alarm turned on then Brenton went down and yelled, "OH NO, NOT ANOTHER SOPRANO FILTHY FIRDDER STICK! GET OUT MY ENEMY NOW!". I said back to him, "I know that you have that number some where. You need to give me the number now. I MEAN NOW!". Brenton said, "Oh no, I need to get that number back from another citizen. She's returning to him. NOOOOOOOO!". I smiled and said, "Really? Someone fought you to get the number and returning it to Soprano now? THEN YOU ARE THE PERSON WHO STOLE THE NUMBER! I'LL CALL THE COPS ON YA AND STOP THEM FROM ARRESTING THAT PERSON WHO IS RETURNING THE NUMBER!". Brenton said, "Yes, her name's Siv. I'm mad at her. I need my number back and yes I'm the one who stole the number. I'll never get caught by the cops now due to her being so dumb to come to France with the number. Now, they'll think that she stole the number. After that, I'll steal it again and again till Soprano dies. Ha ha ha.". I replied back, "I'll make sure that the cops find you and release her out of jail. She's the innocent one. She's the one who returned our happiness and Soprano's number. Also who made his song back alive. I've watched videos of her singing the song and also as she returns the number.". Brenton laughed hard.

Later on, I disagreed with Brenton. J'ai commencé à penser pendant 2 heures. I got a idea and knew what to do. I went back to France...