Now Available in Paperback and Hardcover!

Feb. 21, 2023: Posy is now available as a series on Amazon in e-book, paperback, and hardcover formats! Also with Kindle Unlimited!

March 29, 2023: If you purchased the Kindle editions, I have updated them all to fix typos and a few other issues.

August 11, 2023: Updated the covers to better reflect Posy's growth throughout the series. I like how it slowly goes from a dark room to a sunny day. Also, if you're not aware, I'm working on Thoreau's series here on Wattpad. Check it out under my profile or at my website tinyurl.com/FiveFangs

com/FiveFangs

Mates

Posy: Book One

Posy Briggs, the runt of Green River, turned eighteen years old alone in a dark room, whimpering from the pain of her latest beating. After her mother's death six years ago, her father turned her into his punching bag, taking all of his sorrow and rage out on her small self. He isolated her from her pack, turned her older brothers against her, and put her wolf into a coma with an overdose of wolfsbane. Posy's sure she won't live to see her next birthday, yet every morning she rises with the sun and hopes for something to change, and it finally does when Alpha Kendall Briggs' madness draws the attention of the Werewolf King. He sends five alphas to investigate. Five alphas who burst into Posy's life with the most delicious scents she ever imagined...

#

Luna

Posy: Book Two

After surviving a nightmare, werewolf Posy Briggs is loving life with her alpha mates at Five Fangs - at least until the time comes for them to part. Mason, Cole, Jayden, Ash, and Wyatt head off with the werewolf king, determined to kill whoever is behind the trouble at Tall Pines. Of course, that's if they don't kill each other before they even leave the alpha house! After her beloved boys finally get on their way, Posy spends time with her new friends, learns more about the pack, and takes on demons from her past, all with her loyal betas by her side.

#

Pack

Posy: Book Three

Now officially the luna of Five Fangs, Posy steps into her role with determination to do the best she can for her new pack, and her resolve and skills are tested right from the start! From the truth about her mother to a devastating loss, Posy meets each new challenge with dignity and wisdom. When a shocking betrayal knocks her down, can she find the courage to rise again and keep going - or will she fall prey to despair and give up on her pack, her mates, and herself?

#

Family

Posy: Book Four

The alphas of Five Fangs have a tall task before them: Working their way out of the doghouse! Posy has accepted their apologies and is now looking forward to a series of surprise dates, each one unique and special in its own way. Then it's off to the Royal Pack for Queen Lilah's coronation. King Julian was successful in finding Posy's paternal family, but will they accept her? And what's got Lark in a sudden panic? While Garnet, Topaz, and Granite comfort their little wolf mate, Quartz and Sid go on the hunt against the king's orders, and both of them pay a different but equally painful price for that decision.

#

Home

Posy: Book Five

Starting a prank war, going through heat, and learning to drive -- there's never a dull moment for Luna Posy Everleigh of Five Fangs! It's a wild ride as Posy meets her mother's side of the family, starts school, makes new friends, plans a surprise for her alpha mates, and prepares for her first full moon run... which ends in a way no one could ever have imagined.

 which ends in a way no one could ever have imagined