3615 Lost

In France...

{Bella's POV}

I woke up then saw that the sun wasn't up yet. I said, "I want the sun to be up already. I hate nights so much. I want it to be day.". I get a little sad and can't believe that the nights are growing as the days are shortened even though it will be spring. I tried to call my friends but no one answered. I cried and cried. I watched the television and then said, "Why?". The news said that the climate has changed something that made days not coming for a long time. I yelled, "WHY!?" I couldn't believe that this is going now right now.

I spoke to my tv and yelled, "I HATE THIS HOUR SO MUCH!". I turned my tv off and stopped watching it for five hours but the remote didn't work. I heard music playing from the tv and said, "No music tv.". I then saw an ad that talked about a phone number that is lost. I got so confused over this.

The ad said, "If, we can't find the phone number. We're out of luck. The phone number is 3615 Happiness. We have to find the phone number in less than a month now. Let's find the phone number now. If, you found the phone number. Go call 3615 Has Been Found. Goodbye everyone.". I looked up the phone number but had no luck. I start jogging with dancing for three hours. I see it's 2:21 p.m.