No Happiness

At 3516 Happiness Office

{Soprano's POV}

I saw that the phone number was not found. I had the phone number always with me but the phone number is not here. I hate that the phone number isn't here. The phone number is not everyone's phone number. I wanted my phone number here. The phone number did not run away. I need my thirty-six lucky number. I started phoning friends but they didn't talk to me. I said, "That's how happiness started jogging.".

{Léo's POV}

I looked at Soprano. I saw that he has no happiness. I said to Soprano, "You need to go to sleep. You look tired. I want you to sleep and go home." Soprano replied to me, "Yes, I'll go home to sleep.". I wanted to give Soprano the phone number but I couldn't find the phone number. I will read an article in English. I said in English, "Wait, I know English. I can see if the USA has my friend Soprano's happy number. "Thirty-six fifteen happiness" I will pack up and go find that number.". I left France.

I called Soprano but he didn't answer. I drove to the airport and brought a ticket. As I brought a ticket to fly to the US. Everyone was sad. There was no happiness. Soprano's number is gone the news board said. Phone number advertisements are everywhere. I told everyone, "I'm going to go to the United States to find the phone number. I knew the phone number was in the United States. The United States hates France.". They ran away but they listened to me.