Go English Siv

In the US...

{Korey's POV}

I watched the news then asked myself about the phone number that our country has stolen from a french rapper. I couldn't believe that my country would done a such of thing. I said to my husband, "This french rapper is going to declare war on us because the number about happiness has been stolen by us. I found out babe that Siv is a fan of that rapper and she won't even go by us anymore. She wants him to have the number back.". John then cried about Siv being gone and upset at this country.

{Siv's POV}

I couldn't believe that my favorite french rapper's number gets stolen by this country. I started to scream so loud and yelled, "NOW, THERE'S NO WAY THAT I CAN BE LOVED BY THE NICE SOPRANO! I WILL DO A TRICK TO GIVE HIS NUMBER RIGHT BACK TO HIM!". I knew the awful damage that this country has been going to Soprano's country is so wrong. I went out of the house with weapons and everything. I said on the note, "Sorry, mom and dad but I have to help Soprano and France out. I hope that you'll know where I'm at and doing. I also took something away from Amanda to save another country from depression and Soprano's stolen number, "Thirty-six Fifteen Happiness".". I watched the news deeper and deeper then seen the address of the replacement of Soprano's office. I said, "They can't change the number or they'll be arrested even tho I've already called the cops ON THEM!".

I drove to the office and seen the note on Soprano said, "Your number makes happiness? Really Soprano? Everyone in this country will hate you for good and the fans in this country of you will die and go to HELL! Phone numbers that make happiness are fake like ours you stupid fake liar.". I got so angry after I read the note. That note was trash. I couldn't believe the bad things they had to say about him. You don't talk crap about other countries. That's how war gets declared. I put on the number that now says, "3615 No Happiness". I got even more upset about this. I saw the number locked in the same kind of lock that Soprano locked the number in but it had a very long pin that no one knew except the person who stole the number. Brenton went to me and said, "What are you doing you filthy dumb Soprano ring? You are not allowed here. Get the hell out of here now, you dumb filthy Soprano chicken ring. You are the dumbest cake that I've ever seen. So now, chop, chop unless I will KILL YOU YOU AWFUL FIRDDER STICK!". I said to Brenton, "Hell no, I ain't leaving you with his number that creates happiness. Are you crazy. You are a firdder stick chicken ring, not me. I hate when the phone number is not in France.". Brenton replied, "Oh, you know french now you dumb filthy chicken firdder stick ring? You are even more stupid now because you know french. Soprano's dumb filthy ring muddy stick language trash. Ahhh, our thirty six fifteen number isn't his number. We will keep his number forever. I shouldn't even say that it's his anymore. It's out number Siv. You should be happy now. That dumb song and number is OURS NOW!". I called the cops on my phone then panicked hard. I felt so bad for Soprano. I replied to Brenton, "You'll feel remorse on what you've been doing.  You'll be in jail with your friends. I won't get in trouble from helping Soprano to get his number back. He needs the number back.". Brenton replied to me, "He'll think that you stole the number so you'll get in trouble. You know that right? Ha ha ha, I'll laugh if you get into trouble dumb filthy chicken firdder stick ring. You will be in jail for life. Ha ha ha.". I ran away and seen more interesting things.

I seen the lyrics of a wonderful song about the phone number. Soprano's song 3615 happiness. I knew that people will think that I stole the number but they'll find out. I will let France think that I've stole the number but guess what to Brenton, he'll get into trouble when Soprano finds out. I went to the bedrooms of the office. Everyone was asleep. I walked very slowly and saw the paper with the code. I ran very fast to the box. I unlocked the box but something happened...