Found the Person

Something really bad happened. The red lights turned on then the very loud alarm rung with lasers that hurt you shooting down the place. I ran and ran but got shot down the ground by the lasers. No one woke up yet. I heard a Soprano song playing as I fell down the ground. "Forrest, Cours, Cours Forrest". I heard it came from the lights. I didn't got the phone number. I got up again then got shot again. I yelled, "OWWW, I AM SO EXHAUSTED AND HURT!". I then yelled for help then they woke up and knew that someone like me tried to get the phone number. Brenton went to me with a very red mad face on him. I got scared like really scared. He yelled, "I TOLD YOU, YOU FILTHY SOPRANO CHICKEN FIRDDER STICK TO NOT TOUCH MY PHONE NUMBER! YOU'LL DIE NOW!". I yelled at him, "SHUT YOUR FILTHY MOUTH UP MAN! IT ISN'T YOUR PHONE NUMBER! IT'S SOPRANO'S PHONE NUMBER NOT FOR YOU!

He got scared from the yelling that I've gave to him. I quickly got the number then ran so fast.

{Office's POV}
Brenton woke his friends up then said, "Wake up everyone. We have to get her before she goes to France to give him OUR NUMBER NOT HIS!". Ben got out of his bed then woke the others up and agreed with his boss Brenton.

{Soprano's POV}

I start watching TV. I watched the news and saw my phone number in the United States. The news said, "We found out who stole Soprano's phone number.". I turned off the television. I couldn't believe my fan stole the phone number. It's hard to believe. This fan might just give me the phone number. I didn't listen to the news.

{Debra's POV}

I got very worried about Sylvia. I didn't know where she was. I called the missing persons center but they said, "Sorry, we don't know where your sixteen year older is at.". I cried so hard. Amanda was happy for some reason. Amanda said, "At least, we don't need to worry about how annoy she can be and deal with her singing french songs with rock and pop all the time.". I got mad at Amanda and said, "Just stop Amanda. I'm worried about your sister. I don't know where she went and she told me that she was leaving but I still don't know where she's at. I will look at my tracking app to see where she's at. We'll get you back Siv.". Amanda replied, "Mom, just have a break of finding her. She'll come back. She'll be fine too. She's just doing a journey. That's all mom. She won't get into any trouble.". I replied, "I won't punish her if she gets into any trouble. My phone says that she's going to FRANCE! WHY IS SHE GOING TO FRANCE!". Amanda then looked at mom and said, "See, she's alright. Her journey has just started Mom.". I disagreed with her and tried to called Siv. She didn't answered. I went on Instagram and seen a post about a missing phone number from a french rapper. It says that they might've found the person who stolen the number but the rapper doesn't believe that the person they've found stole the number. I read more into this and yelled, "SIV IS TRYING TO RETURN THE NUMBER MAYBE! BUT THEY'RE THINKING THAT SHE STOLE THE NUMBER! AHHHHHH! SHE'S NOT OKAY!". Amanda walked away. I cried harder and felt worse for her.

In France...