Are You True?

Throughout the next Ravens game, there was something about Lucas that caught Callie's attention.

On the back of his jersey, his last name is nowhere to be found.

Callie can deduce this as Lucas symbolizing that he is separating himself from her dad and from Nathan. And for that, Callie has to respect that.

Towards the end of the game, Jake Jagielski, someone who Callie has had very pleasant interactions with at school, passes the ball over to Lucas. Lucas makes his shot as soon as the buzzer ends.

And Lucas makes it.

After finishing up the rest of that report, Callie heads out of the gym and is planning to attend the Burning Boat ceremony with Zach.

Getting up to the boat, she pulls out a picture from her pocket: a picture of her and her family from when she was younger.

There are times when Callie wants to go back into the past and revisit the times when her dad wasn't putting so much pressure onto Nathan and trying to live vicariously through him. She wants to go back to a time where her mom isn't working as much. She wants to go back to a time where she felt that Nathan was actually her brother.

At any first opportunity would Callie like to run away from Tree Hill, she would now jump at that.

She jumped a little at hands on her shoulders, but then quickly relaxed once she saw who it was through her peripherals.

"It's okay. You don't need them now. You have me." Zach reassures her, causing her to smile softly.

They turned to leave, locking hands. Callie looks up to the sky, seeing the stars that have been placed in the night sky. Unbeknownst to her, Zach would be glaring at whichever guy dares to place their eyes on the blonde girl next to him.

In Zach Hyde's eyes, Callie Scott needs protection, and he would be her knight in shining armor.

In contrast, the following day at school, it seems that Zach ignored her longing gaze as she was by her locker. She huffs out a sigh as she pulls out her stuff for AP Psychology.

She hears someone calling out her name and it was Marissa, one of the people on the school paper.

"I wanna run this title by you and see if it's okay with you. It's from the Wrestling event that happened two days ago." she tells her.

Callie peers over at the working title that says, Ravens Fly Down From Grace: Major Loss in Wrestling Against Huskies.

"No, that's good, Marissa." Callie tells her, who then responds with a beaming smile. "Great."

Before Marissa can leave, she turns around. "Oh, and if you can, can you give this to Lucas?" she asks Callie, giving her a slip of paper before actually leaving.

There is no doubt in her mind that it is Marissa's phone number.

"Yeah, that's not happening." Callie mutters before going to the nearest trash can and throwing it in there.

Unknown to Callie, there is a look of intrigue over in the brown eyes of Brandon Barnes, in which Tim Smith notices and whistles.

"The forbidden fruit, Callie Scott." Tim comments. "Hey, don't worry. I won't let Nathan know, and if Zach 'The Freak' Hyde knows, you might as well be six feet under." he adds in before leaving. Brandon just shoots him a harsh glare.

Yeah, it's very evident that he doesn't really like Tim.

Callie is in her AP Psychology class, and in the middle of it, her teacher assigns the groups for the group project.