--- 9 ---

Fight back...you pull out the pocket knife and rip it across the fermenting robot it slices in two (musta been real pissed never been that strong or you just have Y/N strength) It shrieks and collapses you stare at it before it move its hand and you jump up and down on every little piece of it until it smashed into bits

it falls to the floor...broken...the house is in complete silence

(You won't be harmed anymore by that thing, but as the sun sets....more beings like that one await...)
you hear a scream coming from outside...another person is missing…

Haha wasn't me (you throw the bits into your trash cans and close your window you'll have to get a lock tomorrow morning and maybe another knife couldn't hurt good to know I can kick ass lmao. you hear another scream as you go to sleep, the town is in terror)...you wonder if you should confront the afton family now or just leave town altogether.

Ain't no way I'm gonna talk to the Afton's I'll just leave it's easier...

I pull out my laptop and start researching the only thing going through my mind was I should probably get out of here while I still can…

in the town there are rumors about the afton family and how they were satanic...that they had a room dedicated to it...it was said that William afton was using his family and his house to worship demons...which explains the missing kids...it was also claimed that the missing kids had been eaten by the afton family as part of some sort of ritual…

The next day you walked to the store early in the morning . Last night was a bit of a spook. The store is quiet, nobody really comes down here anymore...due to the rising amount of missing kids. You can see some sort of news headline about a missing 6 year old named Charlotte that went missing last night...

you decide to buy two knives and a lock...

(4 days later)

You've started looking for places out of town to stay you've found one and you leave tomorrow your things are packed and y'know I guess your stay is over you hate to leave but you don't wanna die.....yet