--- 11 ---

It ran at you and you tried to get your knife out but it stopped you and threw you down you closed your eyes you knew this was it...

Bang you hear a loud thud and your window opens. You open your eyes to see the animatronic on the floor and Micheal with a gun now you're hella confused.

He looks down at you "Get up" he says softer than normal
you get up...his voice and his eyes looked like they were no longer demonic...they were normal again...he was normal again....

"thank you....for saving me"

He walks over to the fallen animatronic and stabs it repeatedly with a knife...it was the animatronic of the first missing child...he was now known as the puppet...the thing that kept the souls of the missing children trapped in their animatronics…

So do y- you wanna explain why you um did that... (You asked genuinely curious,nervous, and scared the last person you expected to help you was Micheal an Afton…)

he throws the knife away

"that was the thing that was following...me, watching me, all the time..."

he wipes some sweat off his forehead

"the voices...they finally stopped...thank you"

he sits down on the floor and lets out a heavy sigh

"You didn't get hurt...right..??"

Me? Oh not really no… Micheal starts up again

"my father...he's a murderer...he's done a lot of bad things....but he's also a part of a cult that worships the devil...and when he's not hurting people, he's doing weird rituals...black magic…he forced it on all of us well not on me since I left"
Say I'm- I'm leaving... today do you-I know this is sudden but...do you wanna go with me?

"yes...I..I would love that.."

he was still shaking from the events that took place

"lets go"

ENDING TWO