--- True ending ---

You hear a voice behind you in a cold, evil, and demonic voice...

"Come back...come to me...I promise..your death will be painless, love~..."

The voice sounded like it was trying to seduce you but in an evil, cold, and demon like way...it was so cold it froze your skin, and made you shake
You gasped and ran out the room and through your front door shit what do I do?!? You ran down the street could you fight maybe but what good would that do I know there are more on the street this is literally it- you were cut off by a gunshot like right behind you you stopped in your tracks and turned around to see Micheal with his revolver in hand and he instantly dropped it and ran up to he you. He cupped your face in his hands.

you can see his eyes were completely black, like he had no soul...or was possessed by something...

He grips your face tightly with his hands..his voice is demonic and evil...

"You should join me...you would look good as my first victim...please, come with me..."

his grip tightens…

M-michael?!? You stutter out

"you need to come, now...or I will drag you by your hair.."  

his grip tightens and you can feel the pain...you hear some of his voice, but there is some sort of demon's voice mixed with it...this isn't the Michael you know…
his grip now hurts so much you can hear his claws scraping your skin

"Come with me, join me"

*he pulls you closer and you see his face...it's been completely mutilated...his nose has been cut clean off and there are 3 scars on his face...he smiles...with his rotten, yellow teeth..they smell of decay and blood...his face is completely covered in bruises..he has red tears running down his face...his eye's iris' are completely black....his pupils are pitch white...his face has completely turned into a.... monster

He grabs your arm and begins to drag you away...you hear the town go quiet...you see the town empty...everyone's gone...and a thick, bloody mist surrounds the town....you pass by a sign that reads "Welcome to Helltown: Population: Nobody...."you both arrive at a large, decrepit mansion...the sign outside reads "The Afton Household"

You can just barely see a large metal door...you can hear the sound of chanting coming from inside....you can hear children crying...Michael kicks open the door...he drags you inside...he takes you to the bottom of the basement...he ties you to a metal chair...he grabs a knife from the table..he stares at you with his pitch black eyes…

He raises his knife above his head, he has a crazed look in his eye, he has gone completely insane...

You see tears forming in his eyes...

He looks down at the ground as he brings the knife down.......

You hear the faint sound of a scream as....you fade to black…

You are in absolute blackness...you feel nothing...nothing but silence and the sweet embrace of death...you can feel your life force leave you...and your eyes close....you fall to the ground with a heavy thud...as your life is over...as everything around you goes silent...and the world goes black…

Is it over wtf no go back in I'm not done. I say demandingly

(You mean start it over?)

You hear a voice...one you remember...one you hated...one you feared

"Hello there..my child..you're right where you belong..but..my dear...we're just getting started"

The voice is that of William Afton...

William Afton and his family reside inside a realm called "Helltown"...a town of suffering and misery...where the gates of death open and close as they please..

NO YOU BITCH I DONT MEAN START IT OVER I MEAN---wait what's happening right now? Is this purgatory?...I heard this place sucks.

"You are not in purgatory, my dear...you are in Hell.."

William's voice is demonic and evil....you hear the sounds of children crying...you hear the screams of the damned....you hear the sound of hellhounds barking...the sound isn't comforting…

What so I'm just dead now?!?

you are in complete silence..the only sounds you hear being the crying and screams of the damned...you are in this alone..and alone the rest of eternity...

William laughs...

"Welcome to Hell..."

he then disappears..into the darkness

Damn this really is hell huh I expected fire but it's just empty…

You can feel a presence in the darkness...it's presence is demonic....it's coming towards you.....

"It would seem you've reached hell, well done little girl..."

You find yourself standing up and face to face with....Michael Afton..but his eyes are solid black, his hair is black...he has a crazed look in his eye...

"Welcome to Hell, Y/N..."

His voice is raspy as if he's been smoking for years...even in death…

Holy shit Micheal?!? I guess it makes sense you'd be here...No offense

He laughs...it's a deep, demonic laugh....you can see his rotten teeth....he grabs you by your shoulder...

"Come then Y/N, let's go find my father"

He smiles evilly at you....you can feel the terror in your dead heart now...it's not a pleasant feeling...you can't escape....you can't run....you can only follow Michael down to the darkest parts of hell.....

~TRUE END~