Chapter 5

(A/N) I've been gone for so long I can hardly remember where this part of the story was going, bare with me
Also SMUT warning

-
Troyes pov*

"So, any new songs we should know about, Troye?" Tyler questioned, smiling widely. His hair is blue again, I swear his just a human that is used as a cotton candy stick or something. We sat at our dinner table with, Korey, Mamrie, Hannah, Grace and since they're here for a while we have Joe, Casper, Alfie and Zoe and of course, the chef for tonight (and most nights when we don't get take-away) my love, Connor next to me. We wanted to have a dinner together ever since all the Brits came to L.A, and tonight has been perfect.
"I'm working on it, a bit of difficulty but it's okay, I guess" I answered, stumbling over my words a bit at the thought of the song I'm working on, I've been writing other songs as well on the side, but this one is important. "Oh, I'm sure whatever you write it'll be amazing, Troye!" Zoe supported, "yeah, Zoe's right! What are your ideas?" Alfie added. Lord, this is stressful. What are my ideas. Well I want it to be a song where I let out all my appreciation for my people, you know, my friends, my family, my fans basically 'the triple f', for all the people who have supported me in what I do, who've got me this far and help me follow my dream. I just want it to be perfect and I don't know, it's just become difficult for some reason. It's also suppose to be a surprise for everyone, I didn't want too many people to know about it.
"Well, that's for me to know and you to find out" I sassed, they mustn't know what I have planned, which is kind of stupid considering I don't even know what it is that I know. "Wait! So you do have something planned?!" Tyler over-excited question had everyone turn to me with a questioning look, and Connor looking at me with a laughing expression. "Yeah, Troye what is it?" Connor said staring intently at me, not wiping the grin from his face. He knows that I don't know. "It's complicated! Okay!" I said, attempting be serious and intimidating so they leave it alone, though I couldn't really help the my smile and giggle escaping my lips. "Troye, darling, if it's really that difficult, mama always suggest to have a good drink, then just Connor here to put a pen in your hand and some paper on the table, then bam! Your song!" That doesn't sound like a bad idea actually.
"Thank Mamrie, I'll keep that technique in mind"
"Hey! You and Mamrie should collab and make another 'You-Tube Deserve a Drink' then you can write and also catch up on making videos!" Grace suggested, which is as well, not a bad idea. We both agreed on the idea, it's worth a try, I guess.
For the rest of the night we talked, our conversations ending up in places we weren't expecting. Laughing together, drinking together, just overall having a great time. But eventually it got late and they had to go home, Connor and I had to clean up and all that stuff.
After saying our good byes and cleaning up I went to our room to get changed into more comfortable clothes, or more just taking my clothes off since I sleep in my underwear. In the lure of taking for my jeans, I felt warm hands skim under my t-shirt and body leaning of my mine. I stood up straight, kicking of my jeans, turning around in strong arms to see my gorgeous boyfriend, shirtless. Nice. He roamed his hands around my back before settling them on my lover back and pulling me closer, my hips meeting his Jean covered hips. I smile at him before asking softly, "you know what we haven't done in a while?" I moved closer to his face, my lips hovering lightly over his, he smiled back before replying "fucked?" I couldn't help smiling in amusement at his choice of word but I complied anyway. "Yeah" I answered before smashing our lips together tightly, he didn't bother asking for permission as his tongue entered my mouth immediately dominating my own. He pulled away all to soon, but he kept our mouths close, "get on the bed" he whispered huskily against my lips. Then, I was out of his grasp walking toward the bed with a smug smile on my face. It hasn't actually been a while since we've last done this, in fact it's only been 4 days. Actually, now if I think about it, being deprived from Connors sex for 4 days is in fact too long. I took off my shirt and underwear since I won't be needing it, I looked over at Connor to see he to was completely naked. I got on my knees and was on the edge of the bed, staring at him intently, he made his way over to me stopping in front of me. He didn't waste time though, wrapping his arms around my waist pressing our mouths in an open mouth kiss, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he began lowering me onto the bed. I put my interlocked our legs, they were still awkwardly hanging off the bed so I moved up and Connor did the same, in the middle of readjusting I flipped him over so he was under me, I quickly resumed our kiss, grinding our arousal together. We turned over again, I let him take control, he liked being a little dominate when having sex and I enjoyed it, I really enjoyed it. The dominate persona looks hot on him. I could feel his thick length against my own which was by now pressed against my stomach. Guess I was more horny then I thought. He redirected his kissed to my neck, traveling down my chest to my navel, leaving little bites, kisses and hickeys on his way. I bent my knees to give him more room and he grabbed onto my thighs, kissing along them at a time, slowly. Every time he would get closer to my member he'd go onto the other thigh, each whine in protest I gave he'd nip my skin, his kisses went from sloppy and wet to soft and barely there kisses. And it was driving me mad. "Connor, pl-please hurry up" I pleaded breathlessly between my needy whines and small moans. He looked up at me with dark eyes and teasing grin, my breathing faltered, I licked my dry lips in anticipation for what he was planning on doing next, I could only hope it wasn't anymore teasing. I was grateful when his hand reached for my length, he shifted up more to have be closer to my member, his breath washing over my sensitive skin, feeling the air when he spoke "I love it when you beg" then he took my tip in his mouth, staring down at him with my mouth open my breath hitching at the sight, my head fell back not able to handle the sight of his dark* eyes piercing through mine with the added stimulation of his tongue swirling around the head of my lengths, but never fully taking me in his mouth. More teasing. Great. He pulled off and I whined again in protest but he just ignored it, I still didn't look down at him, just keeping my eyes closed as I let him manipulate my body as he pleased, leaving me breathless. He lifted my hips off the bed and I brought my hands to the edges of the pillow under my head, holding on as I could already imagine what he was about to do. I shifted my knees and brought the closer to my chest as I felt air wash over my entrance, my hole clenching at the feeling. He lick a stripe on my furled skin before immediately entering his tongue into me, some what 'hungrily' eating me out, complete contrast to his earlier ministrations. I couldn't help the cries that left my lips, he held onto my hips tightly ruining my attempt to buck down his tongue as he ploughed it in me continuously.
"Co-Connor! Please!" I begged, then he was gone, I opened my eyes shifting up to look at him and to find him searching in our side draw for what I presume is lube. We usually skip out on the condom when we know we're clean, we still get checkups though, and we both now we're clean so no worries there. He came back in between my legs, looked down at my face and smiled at me, he placed the lube to the side of him before leaning down towards me and giving me a sweet kiss. I responded desperately, though he pulled away only after a few seconds. "You are so beautiful" my face flushed at his remark though he says all the times, I still feel heat in my cheeks when he says it, especially when we're doing the do. But it didn't change my impatience. I need him and I need him now. "Connor, please, please hurry up", he grabbed the lube, popping the lid open, I signed in relief. "Well, if you say so" then I felt his length breach my opening, I opened my eyes as his thick member slowly began entering me, chocking on my air as it was a wide stretch and he had only prepared me with his tongue. "Co-Connor, I-I, mea-meant to pre-prepare me first" I got out as much as I could as best as I could, though it was weak, I'm sure he got what I was trying to say. "I'm halfway, do you want me to take it out then prepare you properly?" He asked, stopping his movements. Trying to catch my breath and not replying straight away he began pulling back, "No!" He stopped again "No?" He asked. "No. I need you, now, please" I answered breathlessly. He began pushing in again, he held onto me securely I his arms as my body fell pliant, my back arching as I felt him in all the way. My back arched at the feeling of being full, the movement pressing his length persistently against my prostate causing a small cry to leave my lips. My breathing was harsh as he stayed still, waiting for me to adjust, but I already had, I need him to move. "Connor, you can move" my voice was husky and airy, I still had my eyes shut, my head pushing in the pillow as I anchored my back. "Hm, can I?"I opened my eyes at his words. Relaxing my back so it was just his hands holding me up, I stared at him with wide and pleading eyes, he stared at me with a mischievous smirk, all I wanted was him to be leaning over me as he fucked me senseless. "Connor, please, please I need you, please, Connor" he smirk left and his jaw clenched as he stared at me with a steely expression, almost as if he was angry at me, though I knew it was just his dominate nature and I loved it. He leaned over me then putting his arms on either side of me head, leaning down and capturing my lips in his softly for a quick second. My arms moved down to the side of me, gripping tightly on the sheets as he pulled out slowly, then thrusting back in quickly. My head through back, eyes shutting and endless moans escaping my mouth. He continued his fast, precise thrust purposely avoiding my prostate, I could feel his strong stare on my face his gaze moving from there to my chest to my navel then to his own rough penetration, I could literally feel his eyes all over me. I couldn't help the sounds that escaped my mouth, his deep grunts making our air mingle together. "Please, Connor!" I pleaded, again. "What do you want?" I could feel his breath against my lips and I opened my eyes to find him staring intensely into my own, his pupils blown black with lust. I pleaded with my eyes, not sure on how to elbows the on what I wanted. Though he did understand, changing his angle and thrusting right where I need him. "Connor!" I threw my head back, my moans louder then ever as his punishing thrust ruined me. I felt my climax approaching extremely quickly then, I tried catching my breath to warn him, "Clo-"
"No" he cut me off before I could finish the word. He did this sometimes, though I love it afterwards, I usually hate it while my high is denied over and over, right now I hate it and I need to cum. "Please.." I let out weakly, my muscles in my abdomen were tightening. I can't hold on. "I can't hold on". "You will" I whined arching my back which just made it worse because it just pressed his length more against my prostate. "Please, please, please" constant pleas left m pay mouth as his continued to rock into me brutally, I knew he was getting close when he his thrust became uneven. "Cum, now" he said quickly. Finally. A hoarse shout left my lips as my high found me, whispering as I felt Connors cum inside me, his member pulsing inside of me adding to my sensations, he held him tightly as he emptied his load deep inside of me, my body felt to weak to even try and moving, my cum was still shooting out of my member onto my chest and pooling around naval. I could hardly hear his own moans and groans as my mind became dizzy from my intense orgasm.
-
(A/N) I'm sorry I have to end it here! I'll try update though like tomorrow, I'll try! Thank you for 1.01k reads as well that's like really cool, omg. And the dark*, I did that because I just wanted to let you know that it autocorrected to 'drake' and I found it funny.
How is having Connor being dominate in bed going? Is that okay??
I have been tackled with a lot of school, I have a bunch of exams coming up and I need to study so updating is gonna be weird for a while.
Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed, also, first time writing smut and I'm not sure if it's okay or not? Let me now what you think overall but commenting, and vote if you have enjoyed the story so farrr, you can share if you want? Do whatever.

Love ya, Latte xx