Chapter 6 - Time

After Connor had recollected his breathing, he slowly pulled out of Troye, now feeling exhausted after their recent activities. He flopped over to the side of Troye, laying on his back with his eyes closed, before getting up to fetch a towel. When he returned, he looked at Troyes form as he approached. He looked pliant, his eyes hazy, a small smile playing on his lips, he looked content, relaxed, and Connor was pleased that he was, he'd been so so stressed out in the past few days, hopefully he removed some of that tension.
He smiled when Troye groaned from the towel being wiped across his stomach, the sticky substance feeling uncomfortable on his sensitive skin. When he was done, he threw it in the hamper, then crawled into bed. His lover did the same. They faced each other, linking fingers drawing small patterns on each other's palms as they stared at each other lazily.
They were happy, comfortable with each other, they didn't need to say anything. They studied each other's features over and over again, taking pictures with their mind, not wanting to miss a single detail. To ocean blues too emeralds of green, their stare remained until they drifted off to sleep.
~
The sun woke them up, both sighing as the light hit their tired eyes. During the night they changed sleeping positions, now spooning. Connor had his arm wrapped around Troyes waist, he pulled him closer, resting his head in the chocolate locks, covering his eyes from the rays of sunlight shining through the small gap in their curtains. Troye pressed back in to Connors chest digging his into the pillows avoiding the light and attempting fall back asleep. It didn't work for either of them. They both turned their heads to each other, smiling at how in sync they were to do so. The adjusted their bodies to face each other better in comfortable way, but still cuddling.
"We should go out today", Troye was the first to speak, his voice gravely from sleep. His sleepy boyfriend just nodded in agreement, smiling fondly at the idea.
"We should go to that café with the cool hanging lights" he continued. At the moment they were still spooning except their bodies where just twisting to meet each other face to face, so Troye decided to change it, he gently pushed Conner so he was on his back, then draped over his body, resting his head on his chest and intertwining their legs together. Connor didn't do anything to object, just going with whatever Troye felt like doing, he was happy with anything.
"Yeah, we should". Troye was confused at first, then realised Connor was just replying very late to the last thing he had said. He nodded against his chest. Despite it being warm weather, the room was cold, goosebumps rose slightly on the pale skin, Connor noticed the slight shiver in his boyfriend's body as it was against his. He pulled the covers over them properly, then hugged Troye to him.
They laid there for half an hour or so, having small conversation and small kisses here and there. But eventually, even though they'd rather not, they had to get up. They decided to shower together, the water waking them up more, showering meaning for them; lots of making out, lots of singing with the shampoo and conditioner bottles, out of key, wrong lyric songs, sung at the top of their lungs as they avoided the day once again. But they didn't care. They didn't feel like they were wasting their time when they were with each other, if they had time with each other, then times not going to waste. But unfortunately, the hot water didn't last for as long as they thought it would, both squealing and reaching to turn the water off, laughing together at the interruption of cold they had when in the middle of singing one of their favourite songs I can't help falling in love by Elvis.
Once they were dried off and dressed, kinda, they were covered. Troye settled with some black boxes and his plain grey jumper, which was way to big for him, but the bigger the more comfy. Connor when for some blue boxes and black sweatpants that hung low on his hips. It was only around 10:30, and since they were planning out to go for lunch they just had toast for breakfast. Then, laptop time.
Troye would've gone into the study to try finishing his song, but he felt to comfortable just sitting on the couch. He had Tumblr, coffee and Connor, perfect. The song can wait, he was going to relax. Which was exactly what he needed. Connor was the same, Tumblr, coffee and Troye. Which was all he needed.
They sat across on either sides on the couch, their legs intertwined of course. They just needed to be connected some how, and they always did so subconsciously. Even when they were out for dinner with friends or family their hands will always find each other, not even realising until they need that hand to do something. The two were obsessed with one another. Both individuals in love, wanting nothing but to spend the rest of their time with each other.
-
A/N) I'm gonna start naming my chapters, I might name the others too. I was suppose to update during the day, but then we went for lunch and didn't come back until later, then I forgot about updating, but then I remembered, and I know this is short chapter but it something! I hope you enjoyed this chapter leave a comment or a vote (or both) if you did and I hope you're having a great day, thank you for all your votes and comments!
Latte xx