A visit to Grandma.

❝You're going to visit your grandmother's pâtisserie today?❞

Sakurako put Amélie on speaker as she sorted through her clothes. She wanted to look more mature since her grandmother last saw her although it had only been a single year. The closet had a great assortment of gorgeous designer clothes, courtesy of Amélie. However, Sakurako didn't have a sense of fashion like she did.

❝Mhm! If you don't mind, can you give me some advice on what to wear?❞

❝Of course I don't mind! We might be miles apart, but I can still work my magic.❞

❝Thank you so much. I owe you one, Amélie.❞

❝Stop with that nonsense. How could I ever call myself a fashionista if I let my best friend down in her time of need?❞

It took a bit longer than she preferred, due to Amélie, but once she was ready, Sakurako headed out. In the courtyard, she could see her teammates hanging out together. She wished Kashino would reconsider coming along, but he already gave his answer. It didn't hurt to spend some time with them before her chauffeur arrived, so she walked towards them. Her extravagant appearance was very out of character for her that they almost thought her as someone else. Upon closer inspection, they could recognise her clear blue eyes and long raven hair.

"Honoka?"

"Morning." she greeted with a bow.

"Where are you headed to, Sakura-san?"

"My grandmother's pâtissierie for a surprise visit. You can find some of the best desserts at Délices Divins."

"That means 'divine delights' in French." Cafe chimed in.

"It's renowned around here. My mother took me there for my birthday once. It really is deserving of the praise it gets." said Hanabusa.

"I think my parents brought some home a week ago." added Kashino.

"Everyone is free to come along. I'm sure she would be delighted to meet you."

"Count me in." Andou replied.

"I'll also take you up on that offer." Hanabusa said before slowly staring at Kashino.

"What?" Hanabusa's stare intensified. "I'll sit this one out."

"That's perfectly fine. We ought to be leaving anyway. Our ride is here."

"If I had known we would be going to someplace like that, I'd have dressed much more appropriately."

"Hehe, you're fine as you are, Hanabusa-kun. See you later, Kashino."

"Eh."

A black luxury car awaited them at the gates with her chauffeur, Kagamine, motioning at them to get in with a smile. In the beginning, he seemed intimidating, with an athletic build and a confident expression. She was surprised when he turned to be a gentleman.

"That is quite a car." Hanabusa commented. "A chauffeur too? Are these the benefits of being Henri-sensei's favourite student?"

Her cheeks turned a slight pink. "I don't believe so. Sensei isn't like that. I worked hard to earn these privileges."

"Forgive me if I offended you."

She shook her head. "Mm, you didn't."

It was a twenty minute drive. The pâtisserie was smaller than expected, but had a cozy air about it. Bright, vibrant flowers surrounded the front along with a cute sign with today's menu. A warm feeling of nostalgia washed over her.

"It's lovely, Sakura-san, but it's smaller than I expected for a popular pâtisserie. Wouldn't your grandmother prefer a much larger space to accomodate more customers?"